Chapter 10

~Sasuke's pov~

I made my way down the stairs. What was I thinking back there...? You know what, I wasn't. Stupid hormones... She only kissed me because she was drunk. Besides, she doesn't remember it. Why should I care about this in the first place!?... Stupid Kiba...

"What's got you all worked up?" Itachi's voice held a tone of amusement. I shot him a glare as he smirked at me from the recliner. "Did she try to jump you in the bathroom?" My glare intensified. "...No, you'd probably like that..." His smirk grew into a taunting smile.

"I-"

*Knock Knock Knock*

Who the hell could that be? Itachi smirked as he watched me walk to the door. This better not be one of his friends... As soon as I opened the door I gave the blonde idiot an annoyed glare.

"What do you want Naruto?" He gave me a toothy grin before barging inside.

"I can't stop by to talk to my best friend? Oh- Hey Itachi. What are you doing here?" Naruto asks, just noticing my brother. I let out a sigh as I closed the door. This isn't going to play out well...

"I wouldn't miss this for the world." Itachi says with a small laugh. Naruto gave him a confused look while I gave him a slight glare knowing what he was referring to.

"Why are you here?" I ask, irritated. Naruto's toothy grin re appeared on his face as he pulled me into a head lock.

"I wanted to talk to you about last night. You and Mimi sure seemed friendly."

"She was drunk you idiot." I got out of his grasp and pushed him away. As I did I noticed Naruto look at my neck then back at his arm. His grin grew wider.

"Make up huh? Mimi do that?" I put my hand up to cover my neck. The whole time this idiot wouldn't stop smiling.

~Naomi's pov~

I sighed as I put my cosmetics away. I wonder how long that mark will be there? Oh... I almost forgot to ask Sasuke...

"Hey Sasuke, have you seen my black and purple bra? Cause the one you put in the room wasn't the one I was wearing yesterday..." I heard Itachi start laughing as I made my way to and down the stairs. I gave him a questioning look before I noticed Naruto was here. I felt my face flush and my body stiffen as Naruto's grin grew wider, eying Sasuke and I. Itachi was still cracking up, clutching his stomach. Oh, how I hope he's in pain...

"Wow, I didn't realize it was like that between you two." Naruto nudged the unhappy Sasuke. Sasuke looked like he wanted to strangle him.

"You idiot. It's not like that at all." Sasuke growled.

"Your neck says differently." Naruto says with a slight laugh. Sasuke glared at him intensely.

"H-He's right." I managed to squeak out. I looked towards the ground when Naruto looked at me, out of embarrassment. "Last night I was out of my right mind and managed to 'attack' him and Itachi..." Itachi's laughing subsided. I could feel their stares hitting me.

"And he didn't take you home, why?" Naruto's voice was full of skepticism. I felt a jolt go down my spine. I guess he'd find out sooner or later...

"Y-You see...I-I..."

"She lives here." Sasuke says cutting in.

"WHAT?!" Naruto yells overly dramatic. Though, I guess it was understandable.

"I'm standing right next to you, idiot!" Sasuke yells back as him, covering his ears.

"When did this happen? And how?!" Naruto looked towards me for answers. Sasuke was about to answer for me but Itachi stopped him.

Is It Bad To Want Something More? [Modern Sasuke story]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें