Chapter 13

~Sasuke's pov~

"Hey Sasuke! Naomi not with you today?" Naruto questioned as I got out of my car. Kiba and Lee are with him.

"No. She's not here yet?" I question.

"No." Kiba answered.

"Hey Sasuke... Isn't that Itachi's car? What's he doing here?" Naruto asks as I turn around to see my brothers black Mercedes. What is he doing here? I felt my heart skip a beat when Naomi got out of his car. So that's where she spent the night. I noticed her glance over to us and smile before leaning back in to kiss Itachi on the cheek. She waved him off before running over to us.

"What were you doing with Itachi?" Kiba questions as she came over. He seems as upset as I am.

"He took me out to breakfast. Him and I are actually really good friends." She smiled.

"And your parents don't mind you hanging out with him?" She let out a small laugh.

"Nope. My 'parents' love him. In fact, he's taking me shopping after school. I need to get a sleeping bag and a swimsuit."

"Itachi picking out a swimsuit? This I gotta see." Naruto laughed. I glared at him as Naomi smiled.

"You're more than welcome to join us. I haven't bought a swimsuit before so the more help the better!"

"Shoot, I'm in." Kiba smiled.

"Me too!" Naruto was excited. I noticed her give me a slight glare. Is she just doing this to get back at me? You know what, she can do whatever she wants. I'm not going to let it bother me.

"Sweet! This is going to be fun." She smiles "Come on, Kiba. Walk me to class?" Kiba, more than willingly, took her offer and they walked off together. I could feel an immense amount of anger building inside me.

"Hey, Sasuke, you alright?" I guess I was starting to let it show.

"... Just peachy." I mutter as we make our way to class... I'm not going to let her bother me...

I didn't get a chance to talk to her at school. She's still ignoring me. Though, I'm kind of glad because with how I'm feeling right now I doubt the conversation would end well.

After school Itachi came and picked her up. He smirked as he saw me. I sent him a glare before heading to my car. Bastard seems to be enjoying this... Naruto and Kiba followed them in their cars. I guess they were going to the mall. Whatever. They can waste their time for all I care.

I sat in the living room staring at the clock. All my homework is done and I have nothing to do... I wonder when they'll be back? Well... that's if they come back. They've already been gone for hours... She's probably going to stay at his place again... All of a sudden I heard laughter and the door being unlocked.

"Yeah... But I feel bad for giving Naruto a bloody nose..." She's talking to Itachi as they enter the house.

"It's his fault. He shouldn't have made you try that on." Itachi laughs as he closes the door.

"I still can't believe you guys got me to try all those..."

"I can't believe you bought the one Kiba chose over mine."

"Well Kiba wasn't trying to make me look like a stripper!" She laughed. Both of them made their way into the living room, ignoring the fact that I was sitting right here.

"You're just too young to appreciate it."

"Too young, huh? Teach me to appreciate it then."

"Nah. You're not worth going to jail over." Itachi smirked.