Chapter 20

~Sasuke's pov~

I splashed some cold water on my face and dried off before leaving the bathroom. As I made my way back down the hall I managed to run into Kiba who was just leaving the room. He smirked when he saw me. It took everything inside of me to not just punch him straight in the jaw.

"Where's Naomi? We're leaving."

"She's in there sleeping. Just leave her here. I'll take her home in the morning."

"Like hell you will. I'm taking her home now." I tried to step past him and get into the room but he blocked me.

"Are you really going to drag her out of here and cause a scene? She's worn out. At least wait until everyone else leaves. Or do you really feel like humiliating her?" I glared him down as he remained in my way.

"Tch." I pushed past him and made my way down the hall, heading towards the living room, to where everyone else is. As much as I hate to admit it he's right. Plus it is a good idea to calm down a bit before I see her.

"Sasuke~" Sakura and Ino giggled happily as I entered the room.

"Where's Naruto?" My eyes glanced around the room not seeing that blonde idiot.

"He's out on the porch." Hinata responded softly. I nodded my head as a thanks and started for the door leading outside. Sakura and Ino started complaining as I was leaving but I warned them not to follow me. Naruto glanced over at me as I opened the sliding door.

"Sasuke? What's up?" He questioned while exhaling the smoke from his cigarette.

"Give me one." Naruto looked at me confused as he took once out of his pack.

"I thought you hated the taste?" He said as I snagged the cig and lighter out of his hand. I placed the cig in between my lips and flicked the lighter a couple of times to light it. Naruto watched me, concerned, as I took in a long drag and exhaled it.

"Menthol?" Naruto shrugged his shoulders and took another drag from his. It went silent as I leaned against the railing of the porch. The red ember would get brighter, illuminating the night, as I inhaled. Each breath would make it recede down more of the cigarette until the point where I'd have to, occasionally, flick the ash away.

"So where's Naomi?" Naruto asked while rubbing his cigarette out in the ash tray.

"Take a guess..." I said, irritated, as I rubbed mine out on the railing. Naruto let out a sigh.

"Sasuke, have you even tried telling her how you feel?"

"Yeah. But something always seems to interrupt me. Fuck it. It doesn't seem to make a difference now." I took a deep breath and put my hand against my temple.

"What, did Kiba ask her out?"

"Tch. I would have preferred it if he did." Naruto gave me a questioning look as I took my hand from my face. "I heard them together in his bedroom..." I tightened my fist at the image that entered my head.

"... Naomi doesn't seem like that type of girl. You sure they weren't just talking or something?"

"I heard her fucking moaning, Naruto!" I almost yelled. I was so angry and upset that my hands are starting to shake again. Naruto frowned at me as he put his hand on my shoulder.

"Sasuke, this could just be a huge misunderstanding...."

"I know what I heard." I said angrily as I knocked his hand off me.

"You should still talk to her..." Naruto yelled out at me as I made my way back into the house. Talk to her huh? Psh. Right. Like I want to hear all of the details...