Before you cry yourself to the feels on the song, you decided to wrap the video.

"So that's the song everybody. I dedicated that song for someone that I love for so long, but it didn't work out, so yea. Don't ask who, because I'm not gonna tell. I hope you'll like it guys!" You said as you ended the filming and fix everything putting it all back to places.

—————-

KENDALL's POV
-

"Breaking up with Blake, and now this!" Your momager in a full rage just snarled at you as she's walking back and forth to her office and handed you her ipad.

'Kendall Jenner and Anwar Hadid spotted making out at their friend's party'

You just chuckled at your mom's craziness.

"Chill mom. It's just a dare. I don't like Anwar like that. And don't you think that's a good publicity?" You told her back.

"You have to take good care of your reputation, Kenny!"

You have this feeling of anger towards your mom. If it's not because of her pretty little games to make you a big star a.k.a pr stunts which means you date different guys of different field, your relationship with Y/N will still be on a good position, but in some part of your mind, you think that your own mom and your manager kinda ruined it. It's not like that you blaming her, but you really are blaming yourself.

Your mom looked at you with a 'i am thinking deeply' face as she removed her eyeglasses and just stares at you for seconds.

"And besides, what is it to you? I got nothing to lose mom. I already lost my everything since you decided me to make a stunt with Harry Styles—." You got rudely interrupted as your mom slammed her hands on her desk.

"Enough with that bullshit, Kendall. You know why I did that. It's for your career—." You cut her off this time.

"For my career and for your pocket." You said sarcasticcally as you stood up and storm off going to your room.

You suddenly feel emotional as you remember Y/N and you being together. He is your great true love and up until now, you still have feelings for him eventhough how hard you try to fight those feelings, it never goes away. You just pretend to act strong around other people, but deep inside you, you were dying.

You burried your face on your pillow as your eyes won't stop flowing waters like a waterfalls. You grab your phone and look at the photos of you and Y/N and it made you cry even harder. You miss him so much in every way. You want him to hold you like he's holding on his dear life.

You wanna fix everything with him but you don't know how to start. Maybe he don't want you anymore.

You didn't noticed that you fell asleep. You just woke up to the sound of your phone blowing up with messages from your friends.

Bella: Kenny boo did you watch Y/N's new upload?
Gigi: Girl where are you?
Hailey: i think y/n just wrote a song for you. Here's the link b!

And there's a lot of messages from your friends saying the same thing. It's all about Y/N's new upload. Ever since, you are already Y/N's fan. You stalk him on his social medias and watch his every uploads.