TGP - ix

Y/N's POV
-

Saturday.

I was sleeping when my someone started shaking me to wake me up.

"Y/N, wake up." Someone said that made me open my eyes.

"Jeez, mom. You scared me." I said as I stood up and tossed in some plain white tshirt. I came to my mom and hugged her. "I miss you." I said as I kiss the side of her head.

"I miss you to, Y/N/N. I'm just dropping by real quick." She said. "Breakfast is ready, let's go downstairs."

It's always like this. I'm actually living on my own. My mom is famous, she do modelling and acting. My dad, well I don't know where the hell he is. Mom said he runaway when he finds out that mom is pregnant then never show up or contact us.

All I got is my mom. I have two step siblings. I have a step brother and step sister. I love them both. They are known too in the modelling industry. I have a pretty famous family actually, mom asked me so many times about joining them but I declined so many times.

I don't wanna jeopardise my mom's career when I came out of nowhere and introduce as her illegitimate child. That's just never gonna happen. My stepfather is also cool. He don't have a problem about me.

I'm a super secretive person that no one knows about my family background.

I like it to keep it that way because I don't want any drama. Well, my bestfriend Harry is the only one who knows everything about me. That's why he's my bestfriend, he can keep a secret.

Sometimes I feel jealous about mom spending more time with my step siblings, but still fine with me. I can take care of myself.

"So mom, how's my siblings?" I asked as I'm putting some waffles and bacon on my plate.

"They're kinda busy right now. You know, with studies and stuff." Mom said as she pouring some orange juice on my glass.

"How's everybody back in Canada. It's been a year since I last saw them." I asked talking about step dad, and step siblings.

"They're all good. They are actually more worried about you. And your baby sister miss you so much. They are hoping you'll come visit whenever you're free." Mom said and I just nodded.

Our catching up continues as we were eating. I helped mom clean the dishes. She stays for another two hours before she left. She just got some business to finish here in LA that's why she got time on visiting me.

I'm so lucky to have my mom. She'll do everything for me eventhough she already got another family.

Sure, her presence is more important than receiving a check monthly and my education is well taken care of until college, but this is what I want and I'm fine with that. I just feel sorry about my friends for keeping this secret for long. Later or sooner they will find out about it.

I was deep in my thoughts when my phone vibrated from my pocket. I took it and just seeing Tyler sent me some pictures in the pool with the squad.

I almost forgot, Kylie invited us for some swimming thingy. But when I remember about it, I felt sad.

I've been avoiding Kendall ever since she cut off the deal. I mean what's the sense right? And also, she said she likes someone else, if I keep on hanging out and very clingy to her, that someone else might think that Kendall is taken.