xxvii

"You've been amazing Paris. Good night."

Your Europe tour just ended and it's been a helluva month for you. You missed your girlfriend so much, and worst is she's out and about everywhere with her fake boyfriend aka Harry Styles. And you barely talk as she's always busy as she says.

You're glad you'll be seeing her tomorrow as you are invited to make an appearance at Cannes Film Festival in France. The only sad part is she's going with Harry, and you're going with your fake girlfriend Taylor Hill.

You lay on the bed in your rented hotel suite. Tired as ever. You're exhausted, and you don't know if you can continue with the tour anymore.

Your phone vibrated from the night stand and you took it without looking who's the caller. You thought it's just your manager.

"Hello?" You said and drained is visible in your tone.

"My love, I missed you." You smile as you heard your girlfriend's voice.

"I miss you too, my love. Facetime pls."

You facetime with her for like thirty minutes, she just landed and getting ready for bed also. You wanted to see her in person and sneak in to her hotel but she disagree to that idea.

She wanted you to take some rest as you are so exhausted and feeling sick. You're actually feeling sick but you didn't tell her, because you don't want her to get worried.

After the much needed conversation, you finally drifted off to sleep.

"Y/N, Taylor, one photo please!"
"Y/N, right here!"

The paparazzis went crazy the moment you arrived with Taylor Hill. You keep on looking around finding the brunette that you've been longing to see but you can't see her anywhere. Maybe she's already inside.

"Hey Tay, how are you? I haven't see you in forever." You asked her once inside and it's not that noisy anymore. Her arm is hooked on yours, looking like a lovely couple.

"Been good. How's your tour?"

"Tiring." You exhaustedly said.

You thought something was off. She look like she winced multiple times like she's hiding something. But you don't want to intrude so you just shrug it away.

"Y/N, you're hot." Taylor whispered and you smirk at her.

"Thank you."

"No! I mean you're literally hot. Are you sick?"

"I think I am. But don't worry. I can live." You reassure her.

After the festival, you are now getting ready for the after party. You're hoping that you'll see her this time as you really didn't see a glance of her awhile ago.

You arrived at the yatch a bit early than others as you don't want to be late. You occassionally glance at the entrance hoping that she'll walk in any minute.

You finally saw her wearing a purple spaghetti strap dress and your eyes met and both of you look at each other as you wanted to jump and own each others lips. Then Harry arrived being touchy to Kendall that made you cringe mentally. You grab a drink from the buffet table and drank it. They're too much close for your liking.

"What's up best friend? Didn't thought you'll be here." Harry went beside you while you're looking at something to eat.

"Didn't thought you'll be here too Hairy, I mean Harry. I'm sorry, honest mistake."

You can say by the look on his face and the way he clenched is jaw that he's annoyed by you and you feel triumphant deep inside.

"By the way, Kendall told me that you two are like a 'thing' now, I mean can't believe you really fell for her words. Just to give you some knowledge, it's our little role play, she's gonna date you and make you fall in love for her real hard and then in the end you'll find out that we're dating and we just planned it to hurt you little more."