xxiv

"Y/N wake up!" You groaned as someone is shaking you. You stay as you are and pulled your girlfriend closer as you rest your head on her chest.

"My love, you have to get up now." Kendall stood up and wrapped herself with a robe and you groaned again as you don't feel the warmth of her body with you.

"My love, but it's nine in the morning." You said sleepily as you yawned and leaned on the head board rubbing your eyes.

"Yes it is, and mom is going to kill me if she find out that we slept together."

You almost forgot that eventhough the Kardashian/Jenner clan likes you a lot, they are still over protective of Kendall and everyone in the family.

As a matter of fact, they believed in chastity. Sex after marriage but too sad it'll never happened as you already took Kendall's virginity last night.

"Can we just go public with our relationship? Because I seriously like kissing you in public." You mentioned. But Kendall shook her head to that idea. You just nod at her understandingly.

"I wanted to but the management isn't going to be happy. And besides, you're booked to a pr stunt before they'll release your song." She explained.

You almost forgot about it, you are booked to date someone as that's what your management want. And also it is going to be big as your first song will be out soon.

You don't know yet who will be the girl that they'll pair you up with. You don't want to do it but you have no choice. That's how hollywood works.

"Alright, I gotta go meet my manager." You stood up as you picked up your clothes and pull up your pants.

"My love, I'm going to miss you. How I wish you'll be with me all the time." Kendall pouted. She'll leaving later on the noon going to New York, Paris, and Milan to attend the fashion shows she's booked to.

"I love you, my love. I'm going to miss you too." You kissed her temple before you scoot out of their mansion.

You arrived at the office and you're late, as always. There you saw your manager, talking to two girls. The one is in the mid of her thirty and the other one, you don't know as you're facing her back.

"Good morning." You greeted as you sit beside your manager who's looking at you knowingly.

"You're late again."

You smiled as you scratch the back of your neck.

"By the way, this is Taylor Hill and her manager."

You shook hands with her manager and you took Taylor's hand and peck it.

"What a charmer." Her manager giggles. You smiled at them and Taylor's cheeks turns into a light shade of red.

"So, this is Taylor. Your manager asked me to do some work with him and I agree. You and Taylor will be going out as a couple publicly..." Taylor's manager said explaining everything to you. You just nodded at her understandingly.

You signed the contract and it says you're booked to do it for minimum of six months and it is prior to change.

After the signing of contract, Taylor's manager bid her good bye as she told she's going to run some errunds.

"I gotta go." Taylor said and you nodded. Scooter and you were left at the office.

"Go kid. Just gonna call you when something is up." Your manager said as he's now busy on his laptop and probably reading some emails. You just nodded and bid your goodbye to him.