40

Y/N's POV

-
After the dinner with your fam, your mom told  you something. Maybe Kendall is your happiness, but are you hers? And your mom was right, after you read the breaking news from the internet saying Kendall Jenner and Anwar Hadid spotted making out at their friend's party. You realized something, maybe she moved on and you should too. You don't know what's with her, last time you checked, she just broke up with her ex boyfriend, now she's coming after your friend's brother. She seems became like a bitch.

You know who's party is that they are talking about, it's from Daniel's party that you are invited too but instead you missed it to visit your family.

Today is the day that you wanted the closure. You've been thinking about this for a while now. You are battling between singing your original song, or keep up with covering songs from famous singers. 

But today, you decided to sing your own song dedicated to none other than your ex helluva cheating girlfriend also known as Kendall Jenner. She's the inspiration of this song and you knew that this song will give you a break.

You made a promise to yourself that you'll only gonna sing that song if you are ready to accept everything, that she doesn't love you anymore and you are ready to do the same, to not love her anymore. At least you're going to try.

"What's up guys, and now for this week's video, I'll be singing a original song for y'all. This song is just one of the many songs that I wrote." You said in front of the video camera as you are filming yourself.

You setup your keyboardpiano, your mic, and all the other stuffs.

You started playing as you feel every moment of it. This is the song you wrote for a certain brunette. Your feelings about her, and whatever you wanted now to do. Then you started singing.

I used to love these sheets
Dark hair against the white
I missed watching you get dressed in our hazy bedroom light
It took a couple weeks
Last night I finally cried
I remembered us in London, your chocolate-covered eyes

Each and everyday you wake up, her thoughts is already clouding your head ever since you remembered everything. You always feel empty without her and you are forcing yourself that you can live without her.

You tried dating someone else. You tried to move on but you just can't seem to do it. You give yourself heart a chance to be with someone else, but you just can't, like something is pulling you back.

Sick of staring up at the ceiling
How'd you change your mind just like that?
The only way to get past this feeling
Is to tell myself you're not coming back

You keep on telling yourself that she's not coming back just so you could move on fast. But every time you try to do it, it doesn't feel right and just made you long for her more.
I don't wanna love you anymore
From the start, I never thought I'd say this before
But I don't wanna love you anymore

But who are you kidding? Even though you keep on telling yourself that you don't love her anymore, the feeling gets stronger and stronger each and everyday like you don't have a control over it.

Sometimes I just wanna talk for a minute
But I can't bring myself to call
Because I know that your heart's not really in it
And whatever we had is gone

That's a hundred percent true, you tried so many times to dial her number but you just can't press the call button. You don't know how and what to talk about. You wanted to asked her everything, like why your relationship ended up like that and why did she cheated on you. You just can't talk to her.