xxix

[Kendall's POV]

"What the hell Harry." You slap him as he kissed your lips in front of your boyfriend. Well, sadly maybe he's not your boyfriend anymore as he asked for some space and it's been a week you felt like sooner or later he'll break up with you.

You don't know what Harry told Y/N that made Y/N so mad at you and suddenly kinda hate you without any clear reasons.

You remember at the after party just a week ago that Harry kissed you on the lips, unfortynately, Y/N saw that in the wrong time and thought that you were cheating on him. You actually slap Harry that night and snorted at him for whatever he is doing.

From that, you really wanted to end the pr stunt with the british boy but he manages to threaten you that they will file some sort of breach of contract and they'll ruin your name in the media and you don't want that.

"Baby, Y/N dumped you. It's just you and me now. Can you—."

"No! He didn't dumped me!!!" You cut him as you heard the word dumped and just the thought of it makes you wanna die. "There'll never be an us Harry. Stay away from me." Yoi continued.

After saying that you went away with the girls.

You watched Y/N's concert because you literally miss him so much. He didn't return any of your calls or text. Harry just tagged along with you though you didn't invited him.

You wanted to explain everything to him but he never gave you any chance. You want to redeem yourself, but you don't know how.

Once you're in the car with the girls, they immediately pulled you as you burst out crying. All you've been doing the whole week was to cry and cry. You can't imagine life without Y/N. He's your only love and you'll do anything to have him back.

The hardest part for you is that you think that Y/N moved on already as he's with Taylor Hill. You know that their stunt is already finish but why are they still together. You're feeling more than jealous as you watch them a while ago when Y/N come down of the stage and Taylor wipe the sweats off of his face. They look like a fucking couple.

The way that he looks at Taylor, you knew there is something going on. Because he used to look at you in that way.

"Kendall, please stop crying. There's a reason why all of these are happening. We'll try to talk to Y/N." Hailey said as she's comforting you with a hug while stroking your back.

"Maybe he really need a space to think of things. He'll get back to you, don't worry." Bella this time.

"You guys don't understand. It hurst so bad, I don't know how to continue my life without him."

You keep on sobbing until you reach your mom's house and you fix yourself before you hopped out of the car. You don't want them to see you like this. They don't know what's going on with you and Y/N except Kylie.

You wanted the stunt with Harry to be done immediately.  You can't stand him anymore. He's more than annoying. He always assume that you like him and so obssessed with him.

The moment you open the main door, you've been greeted by Harry sitting on the couch alone.

"Why are you here?" You asked furiously.

"Nothing."

"Then get out!" You said sternly pointing at the door.

"Ahh—Kenny, I've been wanting to tell you and I guess this is the right time..."

It took you by surprise when Harry kneel down in front of you with red velvetty box on his hand.

"Please make me the happiest man and be my wife." He said with hopeful eyes while handing you the diamond ring. You scoff.