🔸️Shot 112 ~ Secret Santa🔸️

Just like me to post a Christmas one-shot entirely after Christmas and New Years, huh? Please forgive me, guys. I hope your holidays were happy and fruitful ❤🎄 ~Jae👑

° ° ° °

RICHIE'S POV

"Richie, come oooon" Beverly whined. "It'll be fun! We'll all buy each other something stupid and it'll be funny!"

I rolled my eyes as we trudged through the slick, snow-covered streets.

"Bev, you know how I feel about Christmas. Believe me, I'd rather be anywhere but my piss-poor excuse of a house and family, but I'm not gonna sit around and circle jerk with the Losers"

"Beep beep, Rich" she scolded me, scrunching her nose as she bumped my shoulder. "It's called Secret Santa, Richie. It'll be fun, trust me"

I shoved my hands in my pockets and willed my eyes to hers. The sun reflected off her eyes perfectly, almost as bright as the snow littering the Derry grounds and streets.

She smirked.

"Eddie will be there" she mumbled.

I scoffed.

"Alright," I sighed, "I'll go"

"Yes!" she cheered. "I knew the Eddie excuse would work"

"Oh, shut up" I blushed, but as she turned away smiling, I couldn't help but smirk at her.

---

We made it to school on time, for once, and walked to our lockers to see the Losers already gathered. I spotted Eddie talking to Stan about something, Stan smiling as Eddie rambled. It was adorable.

"Whaddup, Fuckers?" I greeted them, and was greeted with a chorus of scoffs in return.

"Beep beep, Richie" Stan scolded.

I laughed and shifted my eyes to Eddie, who was blushing and smiling with half his mouth.

"Oh, come on, you guys love me" I sang.

"Eh, sometimes" Beverly teased.

"Well, skirt", I said matter-of-factly, "Eddie loves me, right Eds?"

I wrapped and arm around his shoulder and nuzzled his head.

"Ha! You wish, Tozier" he said playfully.

"Alright, Ruh-Richie, l-leave Eddie alone" Bill said, and I laughed as I let a blushing Eddie go.

"Anyway," Bill continued, "l-let's all stuh-start secret suh-suh-Santa"

I groaned, but everyone else was giddy about the idea so I joined in.

"I already have our names written down, Bill" Bev smiled, and pulled several small slips of paper from her pocket.

She took Bill's baseball cap off of his head and placed the slips inside, shaking it.

"Okay, everyone grab a name, no replacing it!"