🔸Shot 11 ~ Sentimental🔸

WARNING - MATURE CONTENT

° ° ° °

EDDIE'S POV

Beep beep beep beep

I glanced down at my watch.

|5:00|

"Shit" I cursed under my breath. "Late already"

I was supposed to be at Richie's house by now, and I still had another block to go. I adjusted my backpack and fannypack and sprinted the rest of the way.

By the time I arrived, I was a sweating, panting mess. I unzipped my fannypack frantically and pulled out my inhaler. I nearly missed as I brought it up to my mouth, my fingers shaking, and pressed the trigger of the cold plastic.

One puff, two puffs...

Ahh, that's better. The bitter medicine stifled my rugged breaths and replaced them slowly with steady ones. I closed my eyes and exhaled as I climbed the porch steps to Richie's door. I was a little nervous, so I knocked hesitantly.

It hasn't been just me and Richie for awhile. Don't get me wrong, we love the other Losers very much, but I wanted alone time with Richie for once.

I knocked lightly again, but I didn't get an answer. He doesn't care if I just walk in, so I did. We had to get to work anyway, he shouldn't be sleeping like I figured he was.

I let myself in and went straight to Richie's room. I pulled out my homework and went through it with one hand while twisting the knob on Richie's bedroom door with the other.

"Hey, Richie, let's get star-" I called, but when I lifted my eyes, I nearly had an asthma attack right there.

Some girl was on top of Richie and their mouths were practically swallowing each other. I felt like I was going die.

I stood there with my hand over my mouth and tears brimming my eyes, filled with embarrassment and hurt.

Richie noticed me immediately and practically threw the girl off of him. I started to turn away for the door when he shouted for me to stop.

"Eh-Eds! Don't...don't leave!" he pleaded.

I stopped in my tracks and he scowled as he turned to the girl and shouted at her to leave. She flinched a little but scurried out the door past me, bumping me against the door forcefully as she left.

"Asshole" she muttered, and Richie growled.

"Don't fucking touch him!" he shouted after her, and she slammed his front door in response.

He sighed and ran a hand through his thick, black, messy curls.

"I'm sorry about that, Eds" he apologized.

I blew a fuse.

"What the fuck was that, Richie?" I confronted him.

He was taken aback and raised his hands in defense.

"Eds, what's wrong?" he questioned.