🔸Shot 43 ~ Band-Aids🔸

WARNING - SLURS, SWEARING, AND TRIGGERS

Based partly on a tumblr post
Edit: republish because the comments ruined this chapter for me ~Jae👑

° ° ° °

RICHIE'S POV

I hesitantly walked down the stairs and slung my bag over my shoulder. My father's car sat in the driveway, and I could already smell alcohol as I approached the door cautiously.

Before my fingers could brush the cold metal doorknob, I was greeted with the stench of jack and a dark figure looming over me.

Shit...my father...

"Where...are you going, boy?" he slurred.

"J-Just out, dad..." I muttered.

He took a hard sip of his bottle of jack before smashing it down. I flinched and threw my hands up defensively. He walked closer to me and snarled.

"I said...where?" he demanded.

"T-To Eddie's..." I fearfully admitted.

"WHERE!?" he barked, making me jolt.

"E-Eddie's, dad" I said louder.

"That little faggot germophobe, huh? You're hanging out with that little girly boy?!"

"Don't. Talk about him. Like that" I clenched my fists and gritted my teeth.

"What, are you a faggot, too?"

"N-No, sir...I love him" I mumbled.

"What fucking was that, boy?" he spat.

"I said...I said I LOVE HIM! FUCK YOU! FUCK YOU AND THIS FUCKING HOUSE!"

Just as expected, his fist collided with my cheek. I fell to the floor and he punched my ribs and my face.

"YOU DON'T FUCKIN' DEFY ME, BOY! YOU LISTEN TO WHAT I TELL YOU YOU FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT FAG!"

He beat me and screamed in my face as I tried my best to defend myself for the hundredth time.

"Go to hell" I spat blood at him, but he turned around and heaved his foot at my stomach before storming off, leaving me gasping for air.

I got up and clutched my stomach. I wiped my nose and grabbed my backpack. I didn't care how much he beat me. I was still going to see my boyfriend.

EDDIE'S POV

I was sitting on my porch, watching the street as I waited for Richie when he came running up. He panted, out of breath and as he came closer I saw tears streaming down his cheeks.

"Richie?" I called questioningly.

"Hey, Eds" he stumbled and held his ribs.

He approached me as I stood up and walked over to him. I threw my hands up to my mouth as soon as I noticed his face. He was bleeding; out his nose, from a cut on his cheek, his mouth...