🔸Shot 61 ~ Dominant🔸

WARNING - MATURE CONTENT

For strange011mileven Thank you for the idea!

And annoyingfreak_ and others who have told me that they love my oneshots, thank you, seriously.

And I know some of you think I won't answer because of my follower count, but I don't want you to think that way. I hate when writers get all these followers and they don't respond. It's like the fame gets to their head or they just don't care.

But I care about all of you. I may not respond right away, but I promise to respond as much as I can. I honestly love interacting with you guys. So thank you for the support ~Jae👑

° ° ° °

Eddie paced his room as he awaited his boyfriend's arrival. Richie was never late, not when it came to seeing his baby boy, but Eddie was nervous.

In their relationship, Richie was always the top, and Eddie the submissive bottom. But not tonight.

Tonight, Eddie wanted to change the roles for once. For once, he wanted to be in charge. Eddie Kaspbrack is not one to be messed with.

Sure, his size, thin face, and asthma always made him seem weak, but people always underestimate him.

He's much stronger and braver than he looks, and if he wanted to, he could indubitably be aggressive. He could be in charge.

--

Eddie's soft brown eyes lit up once the sound of the doorbell filled his ears. He raced downstairs and answered the door to a smirking Richie Tozier.

"Hey, Eds" he said confidently.

"Hey, Rich" Eddie responded nonchalantly.

Richie pretended to be offended, which he was slightly at Eddie's unenthusiastic greeting.

"I'm hurt, Eds" he said dramatically as he placed his hand on his heart. "What did I do to deserve such a noncommittal greeting? And your own boyfriend. Hmf!"