🔸Shot 14 ~ Protecting Eds🔸

WARNING - TRIGGERS AND SLURS

° ° ° °

EDDIE'S POV

"Come on, Eds, keep up!" Richie shouted to me as he turned his head to look at me as we raced to school on our bikes.

"Don't call me Eds, and watch where you're going, dumbass!" I shot back.

He just laughed and peddled faster. I groaned and tried to keep up with him with my shorter legs. Why does he have to be so tall and cute? His Hawaiian shirt flapped in the wind as he raced down the street, his black curls flying all over the place.

I shook my head.

Don't distract yourself from that Trashmouth I thought. He's just your best friend, that's it.

--

RICHIE'S POV

I raced my little Eds to school and laughed really hard as I watched him race disgruntled towards me on his bike. He got off and parked his bike next to mine.

"You're lucky you didn't crash, dumbass" he said disgruntled.

"Aww, you're one to talk, Eddie Spaghetti, you were the one blushing and watching my sexy ass race down the street!"

His eyes shot wide open.

"WHAT?! I-I WAS N-NOT!" he protested.

I grabbed him in a headlock and rubbed his soft locks with my fist.

"Hey, don't worry, Eds, I'd stare at me too. I know I'm hot" I smirked.

He squirmed out of my arms.

"Yeah, you wish" he mumbled as he rolled his eyes and blushed.

--

RIIIIIIIIIIING

The bell rang obnoxiously, signifying the last class of the day. I shoved my books in my locker and slammed it closed. I glanced at my watch and scowled. Eddie was supposed to meet me at my locker by now. I eyed the hallway up and down but the small boy was nowhere to be seen.

I glanced at my watch again and sighed. Maybe he was mad at me for earlier? Still, we always meet up after class and walk home together, no matter how much I tease him. Maybe I went too far. I should apologize to my little Eddie Spaghetti.

I strode out of the doors and immediately felt the Summer wind nip at my skin and brush the black curls out of my eyes. I looked around, but still couldn't find him.

Then I heard his voice, his cute innocent voice, scream in pain.

"Richie...help!"

EDDIE'S POV

RIIIIIIIIING