🔸Shot 59 ~ Cool🔸

WARNING - MATURE CONTENT

° ° ° °

"Hey Eds, betcha can't hold ice on your bare skin for longer than a minute" Richie dared Eddie with a cock of his eyebrow as he folded his arms and smirked at the shorter boy.

Eddie just scoffed at the taller boy and mirrored his body.

"Who says I can't?" he said confidently, which only further intrigued Richie.

The taller boy moved forward and leaned down to whisper into the smaller boy's ear. He spoke in a hushed, husky tone.

"Well then...why not put it to the test?" he suggested seductively.

Eddie felt a shiver course down his spine and he could feel his breath hitch in his throat, but he wouldn't give his lover the satisfaction.

"Fine" he huffed, and Richie smirked before running to his fridge and retrieving a handful of ice cubes.

"Here" Richie said as he held a cup of ice cubes and held one out to Eddie. "Hold this for a minute"

"What do I get out of this?" Eddie asked slightly annoyed, but although he wouldn't admit it, Richie's little game had him intrigued too.

"You get a Richie Tozier special" Richie answered proudly.

Eddie raised an eyebrow curiously.

"A kiss on the lips"

"Ewww" Eddie groaned sarcastically.

"C'mon, Eds. You love my kisses, and you know it!"

"Gimme the damn ice"

Richie smirked triumphantly as he gently placed an ice cube in Eddie's palm. Eddie's sultry skin began to melt the ice cube, and he kept it in his hand for the whole minute.

"I win" Eddie smiled, and brushed his hands together to let the droplets of water fly off his chilled skin.

"Too easy" Richie pouted playfully.

He grabbed another ice cube and handed it to Eddie.

"Where now?" Eddie queried.

"Let's try your neck" Richie whispered, and leaned into Eddie's smaller frame.

He placed a small, enticing kiss on Eddie's neck just below his mandible. Eddie shivered again, and Richie was stimulated by the smaller boy's flustered state.

Richie watched as Eddie confidently held the ice to his neck.

"Keep it there, Eds" Richie nibbled Eddie's ear.

Eddie kept the ice cube there until it melted almost completely and dripped down his tender, sultry neck. Richie licked up the drops as Eddie tried his best not to moan.

"Too e-easy" Eddie chuckled dryly.

Richie pulled away and grabbed another ice cube.