🔸Shot 22 ~ Trick-Or-Treat🔸

WARNING: SLURS, SWEARING, AND TRIGGERS INCLUDED

° ° ° °

THIRD POV

"Eddie, it's okay, you're here with me. They're not gonna hurt ya" Richie Tozier says to his boyfriend, Eddie Kaspbrack, as he pulls him close to his side and looks at him protectively.

It was Halloween night, and Richie and Eddie decided to go trick-or-treating together. They glanced around the neighborhood and stopped occasionally to talk about the different costumes they'd seen. There were the usual ones: ghosts, witches, vampires...but then there were zombies, monsters, and...clowns. Yes, clowns, all sorts of different ones.

Richie hated clowns, but he wasn't afraid of them anymore. Richie's fear now, and always has been, losing Eddie, the boy he loves so deeply. Eddie wasn't afraid of clowns either, but after Pennywise, he was skeptical, and just seeing one brought flashes of terror and memories.

He felt safe with Richie, however, so the two kept walking, Richie grinning the whole way as he held Eddie close to him protectively.

Eventually, it was getting late, and Eddie was freezing. Derry got especially cold in the fall.

"I'm cold, Richie. Wanna call it quits? We have enough sweets" the shorter boy says to his boyfriend as he tucks in his elbows and rubs his arms slowly.

The chilly autumn air nipped at his skin. The scent of crunchy, decaying leaves filled his nose as the cold air stung his now crimson cheeks.

"Sure, Eddie, but...one more house, pleeeease?" the taller boy, pouted as his eyes twinkled at Eddie.

Eddie could resist a lot of things, but Richie's eyes were never one of them.

"Alright" Eddie rolled his eyes and smiled, giving in to his weakness, "one more house"

Richie grinned and gave Eddie a quick, passionate kiss on the lips before whispering "I'll be right back" and taking off his coat, and wrapping it around Eddie as he turned and ran up the pathway to the last house.

Eddie watched adoringly as Richie ran excitedly. Even though they were 16 now, they still felt like little kids.

Eddie smiled as he snuggled into Richie's coat. It smelt like Richie, his favourite scent, and he loved when Richie would lend him his coat. He always felt so warm and cozy, like being given a warm, Richie embrace. He closed his eyes and let the warmth and Richie scent surround him.

Eddie patiently watched for Richie to return, but before Richie could turn around, Eddie was snatched by two black-gloved hands. Eddie gasped and squirmed in the stranger's arms, trying to scream in the process but his panicked cries were muffled by the clothed hands that covered his mouth.

"Shhh...shut the fuck up, girly boy, or I'll cut that tongue right out your mouth"

Of course. Eddie recognized that voice instantly as none other than Henry Bowers, whom had nothing better to do than pick on kids on Halloween night.

He wasn't alone, either.

"Gee, Henry, wish we could've snatched up that other boy, but this one will do"