🔸Shot 109 ~ Intimate🔸

WARNING - MATURE CONTENT

° ° ° °

RICHIE'S POV

Another long day at work. I cracked my neck and back as I stepped into my car and started off for home.

I stopped at Chili's to pick up some dinner before heading home. I pulled into the driveway and finally let out a contented sigh.

Home isn't always a roof and four walls. Home is a person too, someone who makes you feel safe and secure and loved.

Eddie is my home. I smiled just thinking about getting to see him. I quickly grabbed the dinner I bought for us and all but sprinted to the door, unlocking it and stepping inside.

I set everything in the table and glanced at Eddie's stuff in the living room.

One day, he won't have to just sleep over. We'll be 20 or 30 instead of 18 and just get to be with each other every day.

I didn't see Ed in the kitchen nor the living room. I glanced into the dining room for him but no Eds there either.

I made my way upstairs and was greeted by the sound of water running.

I smiled and made my way into the bathroom. I opened the door and stepped inside.

"Baby?" I called. "I'm home"

"Babe!" he said ecstatically from inside the shower.

He opened the door and I don't know what hit me faster; the steam or his arms around my neck.

I exhaled contently and held him tight.

"Hey, Eds" I whispered into the crook of his neck.

He leaned to kiss my lips tenderly.

"Hey, Rich. How was work?"

"Hmm" I grunted.

"The usual?" he giggled.

I nodded and unbuttoned my shirt. He laughed and moved my fingers.

"Let me" he said seductively.

My cheeks flooded with heat as his fleet fingers unbuttoned my shirt and threw it to the floor.

His fingers moved to my belt and slid it out of my belt loops, falling to the floor with a clank.

He pulled down my pants, until all that was left were my boxers.

"Babe, are you hard already?" he asked chuckling.

"No..." I blushed.

My boner sprang up and he laughed.

"Yeah you are. Come on, Richie. A nice hot shower will make you feel better"

He reached for my hand and I took it after undressing fully. We stepped into the shower together and I held him from behind as he turned on the hot water.