🔸Shot 19 ~ Covert🔸

WARNING: SLIGHT SMUT + SWEARING INCLUDED

° ° ° °

RICHIE'S POV

Friday night. Me, Bill, Stan, and Eddie decided to have a "double date" night at Bill's house, the house all to ourselves. We were watching a rom-com, and I laughed at the cheesiness.

I like romance and comedy but the movie Bill chose was more for him and Stan. I glanced over at Eddie and smirked, his cute little face lit up with a grin as he focused his sweet brown eyes on the TV.

I glanced at Stan and Bill, who were sitting on the floor holding hands as they focused on the movie, and shifted my eyes back to Eddie.

I scooted closer to him and wrapped an arm around him. I smirked and my heart melted as he looked up at me with a grin.

The two losers on the floor would notice if I kissed Eddie, so I quietly placed my hand on Eddie's knee at the next romance scene.

I smiled even more when his breath hitched and I saw him blush out of the corner of my eye. I trailed my hand up slowly to his thigh and began to rub.

"R-Richie..." he whispered as he turned his head towards me.

I chuckled lightly.

"Getting flustered, Eds?" I teased as I whispered in his ear and leaned toward him.

"N-No!" he said defensively, and moaned as I rubbed his inner thigh.

I loved seeing his flustered little face as he tightly shut his eyes and moaned almost inaudibly.

"Th-they'll huh-hear us, R-Richie" he gasped breathlessly as I rubbed harder on his inner thigh, just next to his crotch.

I glanced down at the two oblivious lovers who were contently smiling at each other and watching the movie.

"Shhh, Eddie" I whispered as I moved my hand to his crotch.

He threw his hand to his mouth, stifling a moan.

"Mmm...MMMF" he moaned as I rubbed hard on his clothed dick.

A bulge was already growing hard in his shorts, and I slowly slid my hand into his shorts, caressing his bulge with my hand through his underwear.

I glanced at Stan and Bill occasionally to make sure the two oblivious lovers were still distracted.

Eddie was sweating and releasing chains of breathy, quiet moans, his cheeks glowing crimson red.

"Feel good, Eds?" I whispered seductively.

"Y-Yes, Rih...Richie. Mmm" he moaned softly.

I moved my lips to his neck, kissing softly and trying my best to be covert. I slipped my hand into his underwear and he gasped. Not loud enough for Bill and Stan to hear, but loud enough for me to hear, and it was driving me crazy with arousal, his moans at my touch.

I moved my hand up and down his dick quietly, Eddie's face scrunching up as he shut his eyes tight and his lips froze in an "O" shape, his hand gripping my thigh as I jerked him off. It was so fucking hot.

I moved my hand gently to his mouth as I kissed his neck and pumped him faster, chains of moans and groans begging to be released as I gently covered his mouth.

"Mmm, mmm, MMMF" he moaned against my hand as he released.

"Holy fuck, you're so hot, Eds" I whispered as I kissed his soft lips.

He whimpered at the loss of touch.

"I hate you" he whimpered.

We both giggled at that.

"I love you too, Eddie"

He rolled his eyes and kissed my lips.

"I love you, Richie"

"Uhhh...are you t-two okay?" Bill asked as he and Stan turned toward us.

"Yeah, why?" Eddie said.

They nodded towards my hand that was rested on Eddie's dick in his underwear.

Eddie and I stared at each other wide-eyed and I quickly retracted my hand, wiping it on my shirt.

"What were you doing to Eddie there, Rich?" Stan asked smirking, Bill snickering beside him as they faced us.

"Nuh-Nothing!" we shouted defensively, sending the two goofs into a giggle fit.

"Shut up, Bill" I whined, "like you could keep your hands off Stan if you tried"

Bill's eyes shot open wide as Stan blushed crimson red, sending Eddie and I into a fit of giggles.

The two stayed silent the rest of the night as Eddie laid in my lap.

° ° ° °