🔸Shot 36 ~ Dance With Me🔸

WARNING - SWEARING + SLURS

I saw this comic that was about Richie and Eddie at prom together but they get kicked out for being "fags". I can't find the picture but that's what this shot is based on ~Jae👑

Edit: Found it

° ° ° °

RICHIE'S POV

I stood straight in front of the mirror and adjusted my bowtie. The jet black bowtie complemented my black suit and white blouse. Eddie approached me and stood by my side, but I was focused on the damn bowtie.

"How do I look, Eds? I know...hot, right?" I smirked.

"Shut up" Eddie chuckled, "Let me fix your bowtie"

I turned to him with a smirk, but the confidence on my lips was stolen away when my eyes met Eddie. I looked him up and down with love and awe in my eyes. He looked absolutely incredible in his crisp, black tux that mirrored my own, with the exception of my crooked bowtie and wrinkles in my suit jacket.

I could feel my pupils dilate and my cheeks heat up at the sight of my incredible boyfriend. He looked absolutely stunning compared to me, and I was at a loss for words when I tried to compliment him.

"Holy shit, Eds...you look...wow" I looked at him with awe and love filled eyes.

"Thanks" he blushed, and reached to fix my bowtie.

I couldn't help but stare into his soft brown eyes, twinkling as they focused on adjusting my tie and smoothing my suit. Once he finished, he turned to face the mirror and adjusted his already perfect suit.

"No, really" I hugged him from behind and rested my chin on his shoulder, "Wow. You look absolutely stunning, Eds. How in the hell did I get so lucky?"

"I don't know," he replied nonchalantly, then grinned, "how did I?"

I blushed as he craned his neck to meet my eyes, and I connected our lips.

"C'mon" he pulled away, but his lips were still so close to mine that I could feel his warm breath on my lips, "We're gonna be late"