🔸Shot 68 ~ Secret II🔸

rattozier -trashymouthtozier misstozierxx @sethwhy of course I'll make a part two :)

Thank you bitchinonreddie for the artwork ~Jae👑

° ° ° °

EDDIE'S POV

"Now, let's see what goes with those twinkling brown eyes of yours" Richie smiled jovially.

I smiled and kissed his cheek as he helped me pick out an outfit for the next day.

I was so scared that my best friend and crush would hate me for the clothes and makeup, but it turns out he loves them. I was so scared that he'd hurt me, but he didn't.

And even better, he loves me like I love him.

I should've known Richie would never hurt me. He's never hurt me before, why would he now? And as he playfully tried on lipstick with me and giggled, I knew for sure I was safe with him.

But even with Richie's support, it wouldn't stop others from discriminating against me.

--

The next day, I walked into school with Richie's arm draped around my shoulders and a powder blue skirt on with a white hoodie.

As Richie held me close and smiled at me jovially, my lips held a confident and genuine smile.

"Nervous?" he asked gently.

"A little" I replied shyly.

"Don't worry, Eds, the Losers love us, they're not gonna care"

"I know...it's not them I'm nervous about" I whispered as I snuggled into his side.

Richie glanced around protectively, daring the random students to even look at me wrong.

"I gotchu, Eds" he whispered, and pulled me tighter to his side.

--

"Hey, Losers" Richie smirked as we approached our friends.

Beverly grinned, Ben and Mike gasped, and Stan and Bill's mouths hung open.

"Wow, Eddie, you look so cute!" Beverly squealed, and inspected my skirt and sweater fondly.

"Thanks, Bevvie!" I exclaimed.

"You look good, little man" Ben and Mike smiled.

I turned to Bill and Stan.

"Awe, look at our son, Bill" Stan cooed, and Bill ruffled my hair.

"You l-look cute, Ed" Bill grinned goofily.