🔸Shot 60 ~ Public🔸

Dedicated to definejarchie because of all the stories my eyes have roamed, hers by far hold and warm my heart the most. I've never felt more emotion, devotion or love for any story as much as I have hers.

definejarchie Thank you, for allowing me to swim in the depths of the pages of your stories. I've never dived so deeply into any other book. I found myself waiting adoringly for an update like a child sitting at a window. You have my heart

If you're not following her, then put those thumbs to use and follow her and read her stories...like right now, forget my stories ~Jae👑

° ° ° °

RICHIE'S POV

I finished buttoning up my navy blue collared shirt and adjusted my charcoal skinny jeans in the mirror. My lip curled into a small triumphant smirk at my attire.

Not bad, Tozier I thought to myself.

But every damn time I think I look good, Eddie steals the confidence on my lips away.

I drove to his place to pick him up for our date. Before I could knock on his door, he came rushing out and threw himself into my arms.

I caught him and hugged him as he hugged me tight.

"Whoa, Eds!" I chuckled as I stumbled back. "Happy to see me?"

"Yeah" he whispered, and let out a small laugh before releasing his grip on my neck.

"I'm happy to see you too, E-"

But before I could finish, my speech was robbed by the sight of Eddie's handsome face and outfit. My God, he looks fucking stunning.

"What is it?" he queried nervously as he watched me stand there and stare at him like an idiot.

I snapped out of my trance and smiled genuinely at him.

"Nothing, Eds, just...you look..."

Fuck I cursed at myself.