🔸Shot 107 ~ Elevators🔸

° ° ° °

EDDIE'S POV

"Having fun?"

I squeezed Richie's hand and smiled as I turned to him.

"Yeah" I answered. "Food, drinks, and shopping with you? What better date could there be?"

He smiled and kissed my forehead.

"Anyone with you" he replied, and I blushed.

"Wow, Rich. That was pretty good" I said impressed.

"Hey, who said the Trashmouth couldn't be romantic?"

"Well, trash isn't usually romantic" I quipped.

"Why you gotta hurt me like this, Spaghetti Man?" he pouted playfully and ruffled my hair.

I giggled and pushed him off as he laughed.

By now it was getting late, at least, late for us.

"It's 7:36" I glanced at my watch.

He shifted his chocolate eyes to me.

"We should start heading home"

RICHIE'S POV

I nodded in agreement and we walked, hand-in-hand, to the elevator. Of course, there were people who gave us dirty looks, because apparently two sixteen years old boys aren't allowed to be in love.

But fuck them. The smile that Eddie gave me was enough for me to say fuck them, and squeeze Eddie's hand tighter.

We reached the elevator and I pushed the down button. I glanced at Eddie and he looked nervous.

"Eddie?" I questioned gently. "Are you okay?"

"Y-Yeah" he gulped. "I'm fine"

I smiled and stroked his cheek.

"Eds," I cooed, "I'm your boyfriend as well as your best friend, I know when something is bothering you even before you know it. What's wrong?"

He sighed.

"It's just that...Bill and Georgie and I would always come here to this mall and goof around in this elevator. They'd push all the buttons and jump around and I'd scold them..." he trailed off.

"Eds, it's okay, I'm right here, it's okay"

I pulled him close to me and he wrapped his arms around my neck. He took a deep breath and let it out in the crook of my neck.

He pulled away and I searched his glossy brown eyes.

"Okay" he chuckled dryly. "I'm okay, thanks, Richie"

I grinned at him, flashing my teeth and he smiled inevitably before grabbing my hand and leading us into the elevator.

"Could you press the button though? Germs and such-"