🔸Shot 52 ~ Opposites🔸

Thank you, artists for always inspiring stories

Thank you, artists for always inspiring stories. The art is incredible ~Jae♑🐺

WARNING - SWEARING, SLURS, AND VIOLENCE

° ° ° °

EDDIE'S POV

"Eddie...Eddie? Eddie, are you listening?" Ben tried to grab my attention.

"W-What? Y-Yeah, yeah, I'm listening" I lied as I was pulled back down to earth.

"Then what did I say?" he said in an oh really tone as he raised an eyebrow and crossed his arms.

"Uhmmm..."

"Yeah, that's what I thought" he laughed.

"Sorry" I chuckled, and went back to my staring.

Ben's eyes followed mine and he scoffed.

"Staring at Richie again?" he asked.

"N-No! I wasn't-"

He cocked an eyebrow.

"Okay, I was" I admitted shyly.

"Leave him be, Benny" Bev defended me.

"I just don't want Eddie getting hurt! You know how that kind of relationship could end"

"Works for us" Stan and Bill chipped in sounding offended.

Bill was holding Stan by his waist and kissing his cheek as Stan had his arms around Bill's neck.

"True...sorry, guys" Ben apologized, and Stan and Bill went back to smiling at and holding each other.

Stan traced circles on Bill's chest through his crisp white shirt. Bill was wearing his leather jacket over top and navy blue jeans cuffed at the ankles, exposing his white socks and black converse shoes. His brunette hair was gelled back, and occasionally, when he wasn't running his fingers through Stan's golden-brown curls, he'd run his fingers through it.

Stan had on a blue v-neck sweater and navy blue jeans to match Bill's. Stan is a soc and Bill is a greaser. They're opposites, but when it comes to love, it doesn't matter who or what you are. There are no differences in love. Stan and Bill worked. They worked perfectly, and I was in love with Bill's best friend, Richie.