🔸Shot 76 ~ Make Me I🔸

° ° ° °

RICHIE'S POV

I sighed as I tapped my pencil on my paper. I was trying hard to focus, but the harder I tried, the more bored I became. The words on my paper all jumbled up and became gibberish in my head as I stared blankly at them.

"Stuck?" Eddie's voice pierced the silence.

"No" I lied and let out a deep breath.

"Then finish your homework, Rich" he instructed.

"Ugh" I groaned, then sighed as I returned to my work.

"What's the square root of nine multiplied by eight over twenty seven?" I mumbled as I read the question.

When I didn't write the answer down or say anything for the next two minutes, Eddie huffed and sketched out the problem.

"Here, I'll show you" he said softly.

"Thanks" I smirked, and he smiled before continuing his own work.

I lifted my eyes from my paper and brought them to him. I kept them there for awhile, watching contently in awe as he worked briskly. He looked so cute when he focused. I found myself staring at him, my heart fluttering as I watched him.

At one point, he must've noticed me staring because he quickly lifted his eyes to meet mine and I averted my eyes shyly. I watched him smile and his cheeks flushed crimson as I slowly turned my eyes back to him.

"Still staring, Rich?" he said without looking at me.

"N-No! I-I...um..." I stuttered as I blushed, heat quickly flooding my cheeks.

"Need help?" he offered.

"No, I got this" I said confidently, and wrote down random numbers.

He scoffed and went back to his work. I let out a deep breath and tapped my pencil on the table. Lightly at first then faster and more obnoxiously. He ignored it at first then shot me a look like really?

I kept doing it though, trying to get my train of thought back on track. Eventually, he had enough and groaned as he reached for my pencil.

"Gimme that!" he ordered, but I played keep away with him.

"Newp" I said, and tapped it again.

"Richie, stop!"

"No!"

"Richie, come on" he whined, and reached for the pencil.

He reached far enough that he fell on top of me on the couch and his cheeks blushed wildly.

"Give me the pencil!" he protested.

"Make me" I muttered.

EDDIE'S POV

He said it. He uttered those two little words that always led to so much more. And yes, did I want more. I grabbed fistfuls of his shirt and pressed my lips against his.

He kissed back, and laid his body on top of mine. He looked at me quizzically yet amazed when we pulled away.

"Better than homework" he chuckled.

"Definitely" I laughed with him, and he connected our lips again.

° ° ° °

4|8|18