🔸Shot 64 ~ Misfits II🔸

For rattozier -trashymouthtozier ~Jae👑

° ° ° °

EDDIE'S POV

"I'll come see you after class" Richie smiled jovially.

"Can't wait" I smiled back, and he kissed my lips softly before walking off.

I watched him walk down the hallway as two taller figures stood behind me.

"Still think he's trash?" I said nonchalantly without looking behind me.

"Wuh-We never suh-said that" Bill protested gently.

"Yeah, well that's how you treat him" I said matter-of-factly.

"We're sorry, Eddie. We just want to look out for you. We don't want you to get hurt-"

"You're not my fathers" I said coldly, but immediately regretted it as Stan and Bill looked away mournfully.

"I'm sorry" I sighed. "I didn't mean that, you're the closest I have to fathers, and I love you guys, but you're wrong about him. Please, please give him a chance? He means a lot to me, and I know you'd like him if you got to know him. He wants to meet you guys, too"

Stan and Bill gave each other a warm smile before turning to me.

"Alright" Bill agreed reluctantly. "We'll muh-muh-meet him. H-He can c-come to the Q-Quarry with us. We'll b-b-bring the rest of the L-Losers, too"

"Yes!" I exclaimed giddily and hugged Stan and Bill.

They hugged back and smiled genuinely.

"You won't regret it, I promise" I smiled.

"I hope not" Stan mumbled.

--

"Nervous?" I queried Richie as he tugged at his curls and jacket the entire walk to the Quarry.

"A little" he admitted quietly. "I...I don't have many friends, Eddie. I really want yours to like me"

"They will, don't worry. They just look out for me because we're a family. All we have is each other, really, but I think you're a part of our family already"

Richie let out a deep breath and smiled before grabbing my hand. I intertwined our fingers as we made our way to the Quarry.

--

"Hey, guys" I greeted the Losers as we made it to the Quarry ledge.

"Hey, Eddie!" they greeted in return.

"So, is this the Richie Tozier we've been hearing about?" Beverly asked with a playful smirk.

"Yeah" I answered with a smile as the Losers gathered around.

"Um, hey guys" Richie said nervously. "I'm Richie"