🔸Shot 27 ~ Devotion🔸

WARNING - MATURE CONTENT + LANGUAGE + SLURS

° ° ° °

EDDIE'S POV

"You cold, Eds?" Richie asked facing me.

I hadn't even realized I was shivering until Richie pointed it out.

Richie was walking me home after a really nice date, and I hadn't expected it to be this cold.

"Y-Yeah, I f-f-forgot a j-jacket this morning, s-s-stupid me" I chuckled nervously as I shivered, my teeth chattering uncontrollably.

"You're not stupid" he said comfortingly as he took off his Hawaiian shirt.

"Here" he smiled, offering it to me.

"A-Are you s-sure? Won't you b-be c-c-cold?"

He shrugged.

"Better than watching you freeze, Eddie"

I smiled at him and he grinned, watching me put on his shirt and wrap myself in it.

I inhaled, "Thank you" I exhaled, taking in his scent as it surrounded me.

"You're welcome, Eds" he wrapped an arm around me.

--

Eventually we reached my house, and he rubbed the back of his neck as we approached my porch. I stood a few inches away from his face, gazing into his deep chocolate eyes.

"So, uh...did you, have fun tonight?" he asked nervously.

"Yeah" I blushed as I smiled, heat flooding my cheeks, "I had a lot of fun. Thank you for taking me out, it was a really nice date"

He immediately perked up, his eyes bright as he grinned down at me.

"I'm glad. Maybe we could go out again?"

"Yeah!" I grinned, "I'd like that"

"Good to know" he smirked, and leaned down to peck my lips.

He then pulled me in for a hug, and I melted into his warm embrace, taking in his love and scent instantly surrounding me at his warm and gentle touch.

"I'll see you later" he whispered in my ear, my cheeks flooding bright crimson yet again, "Bye, Eds"

"Bye, Richie"

--

Richie and the other Losers were the only reason I liked school. I sighed as I opened the school door and trudged my way down the hallway. I just wanted to see Richie and my friends.

"Isn't that Richie Tozier's shirt?" a kid whispered as I walked down the hallway.

"Faggot" another kid said.

"Look, he's wearing his booooyfriend's shirt" a third kid mocked.

My face flushed red and I closed the sides of the shirt, tightly wrapping myself with it and hugging myself as I walked. Tears pricked my eyes and I tried to blink them away as I approached Richie's locker.

"Hey, Eds" he grinned, "Y'know, my shirt looks a lot better on you"

"Thanks" I sniffled and smiled weakly.

His smile immediately dissipated and his eyes held concern as he furrowed his eyes and pulled me close to him.

"Hey" he cooed, "what's wrong, Eddie?"

The tears poured out of my eyes like a waterfall that runs after a dam breaks and water floods through. Richie immediately cupped my face and ran his thumbs across my cheeks.

"Hey, shhh, its okay, Eddie. You can tell me, what happened?"

"S-S-Some k-kids w-were m-making f-fun of m-me, f-for w-wearing yuh-your sh-shirt" I sobbed.

Richie clenched his jaw and slowly lowered his hands, clenching them into fists at his side.

"Where?" he gritted his teeth.

"S-School entrance" I sniffled.

He slammed his locker closed, making me jolt but he just caressed my cheek, then shoved off towards the direction I came.

"Who were they, Eddie?"

"Richie..." I warned.

"Who. Were. They?" he persisted through clenched teeth.

I furrowed my eyes and looked around, spotting the trio of assholes that hassled me standing in a corner, laughing.

"Th-There, Rich" I pointed.

Richie was steaming, his jaw taut, his hands clenched tight into fists as he stormed over to them, with me trailing behind slowly.

"Hey!" he shouted at them, but they ignored them.

"I said hey, motherfucker" he pushed one.

"Whoa, what the fuck's your problem, Tozier?"

"You think you can fucking push around my boyfriend and get away with it?"

"Yeah? What're you gonna do about it, faggot?"

The boy barely had time to finish before Richie's fist collided with his lip, bursting it open.

"Argh, fuck!" he held his mouth.

His two friends tried to hit Richie, but Richie blocked and landed hard punches on both of them, resulting in all three of them groaning and bleeding. Richie knelt down to the bleeding assholes on the floor and whispered in a dark, husky tone.

"You ever....ever...talk to my boyfriend, or any of my friends that way again...I'll do more than just bust open your faces....you won't walk or see ever again"

He spit at them as he got up and slowly made his way over to me. He leaned his forehead against mine and spoke softly.

"I'm sorry about that, Eddie. They won't hurt you anymore"

"Richie..." I whispered.

He leaned down and connected our lips. I instantly melted into the kiss as he kissed me passionately.

"Thank you" I mumbled against his lips.

He pulled away and smiled, cupping my face in his hands.

"Nobody touches my Eddie Spaghetti"

"Way to ruin the moment" I rolled my eyes.

"I love you, Eds" he chuckled.

"I love you too, Richie"

° ° ° °

12|24|17