Part 34

**Skipping to June**

**Matt's POV**

I can't believe I just finished my freshman year of college. I am finally going home tomorrow and Emily is coming to stay with me for a week! I'm really excited for her to meet my family!

We were at the airport waiting for our flight and I went in twitter and scrolled through my time line and saw a tweet from Shawn.

"@ShawnMendes: going on tour with @AustinMahone !!! So pumped !"

**Alyssa's POV**

"You're leaving for 6 months?!?" I said on the verge of tears

"Yeah, I'm so sorry and this is killing me it really is but you know how I feel about long distance relationships" he said

"I'm taking this as you're breaking up with me" I said crying

"While I'm on tour it is for the best. I don't want to have you tied down but if I come back and you're still single I want to be with you." he said and leaned in for a kiss but I didn't let him.

"WHY?? WHY DOES EVERYONE KEEP DOING THIS TO ME?"

"Hey calm down baby, what do you mean.?"

"You and Matt both did the same thing oh long distance relationships don't work" I said

"I'm sorry" he said

"Can you just leave?" I asked

"I love you" he said before leaving 

I broke down on the couch and a few minutes later the door swung open. I didn't even look over.

"Get out of here Shawn" I yelled

"It's not Shawn" the voice said. I knew that voice. It was Matt.

I looked over and saw Matt but he wasn't alone he was holding hands with a girl. Before he could say another word Burnie jumped on him pushing him to the floor and started licking his face. Matt was laughing. He got up and I quickly wiped away my tears.

"Hey why are you crying?" he said and sat down next to me

"It's nothing" I said

"Ok well this is my girlfriend Emily, Emily this is Alyssa" he said

"Hi nice to meet you" I said

"Hi" she said with a fake smile "Matt can we go?"

"Yeah I just have to get Burnie's stuff" he said

I forgot that Burnie wasn't going to be with me anymore.

"I'll talk to you later" Matt said before walking out with Burnie and Emily.

**Matt's POV**

I wonder what happened with Alyssa. I'll have to talk to her later.

"Matt I don't want you talking to her anymore" she said

"What?Why?" 

"I know you guys have history and I'm not risking losing you to her" Emily said

I guess I had no other choice I felt horrible though. We got back to my house and I introduced her to my family.

"Hey Matt, can we talk" Kristen said

"Sure" I replied

"Do you really like her? I just feel somethings off about her" Kristen said

"Yeah I do"

"Okay just be careful" Kristen said

"Em, my friend Taylor is having a party tonight do you want to go?" I said

"Sure" she replied

*Skip to Party*

I introduced all the guys to Emily. Alyssa wasn't there but Shawn was so I decided to talk to him.

"What happened with you and Lyss?" I asked

"We broke up because I'm going on tour and she didn't take it well"

"Oh okay" I replied

I went to look for Emily. But I had so many thoughts going through my head. Alyssa was single and I still have feelings for but I also have feelings for Emily.

My mouth dropped at what I saw. Emily was making out with another guy.

"E-Em" I said

"Matt it's not what it looks like" she said

"Find somewhere else to stay I'll put your shit outside"

I ran out and drove home I took all of Emily's stuff and put it outside. I didn't want to stay here everyone was sleeping and I needed someone to talk to. I got into my car and started driving. When I got there. I ran to the door and knocked.

"Matt?" she said

This chapter really sucks but I'm tired and have a lot on my mind right now I tried!

xoxo

-Lyss