Part 21

I'm finally doing another person's POV besides Alyssa or Matt!

**Kristen's POV**

It seems like just yesterday I walked into the bathroom and saw Matt and Alyssa crying about the pregnancy and now this. It sucks to see them in so much pain. Alyssa and I have gotten pretty close and I basically see her as a sister now.

Even though I'm only a few years older then them, they needed help right now and they couldn't be alone.

"I'm going to the store to get stuff to make you guys dinner" I said

"I'm not hungry" Alyssa said

"Last week when you didn't eat you ended up in the hospital and I'm not letting that happen" I replied and walked out the door.

*After shopping*

When I got back I saw Matt and Lyss sitting on the couch sleeping with Ace and Burnie right next to them. Those dogs love them so much. I started cooking dinner and someone knocked on the door I opened it to see Shawn.

"Oh my god I haven't seen you in forever" I said giving him a hug

"I know! Are they here?" he asked

"Yeah but they're sleeping. I am going to invite all you guys over tomorrow for breakfast." I said

"Okay, I'll see you tomorrow then" he replied and walked away

I woke them up when dinner was almost ready. I made lasagna which is Matt's favorite.

"My favorite!" Matt said when he saw the tray on the table

We didn't really talk much till Matt and I noticed Alyssa wasn't eating.

"Alyssa you need to fucking eat!" Matt screamed at her

She got up from the table and ran into the bedroom slamming the door shut Ace and Burnie laid down in front of the bedroom door.

Matt buried his face in his hands.

"Matt I know you're stressed out because of everything but you can't yell at her like that, she is really fragile right now." I said

"I know" he said crying " I just don't want to have to take her to the hospital again."

"You need to go talk to her and bring her this" I said going into the freezer handing him a bowl of chocolate ice cream.

**Matt's POV**

I knocked on the door and walked in.

"Did you come to yell at me more?" she asked

"Listen babe I'm sorry I'm just stressed out we just lost Matthew and I can't lose you too. I just don't want you to end up in the hospital again."

"I know, I should probably eat something" she said

I handed her the bowl of chocolate ice cream.

"My favorite flavor, thanks" she said laughing

I walked out and helped Kristen cleanup dinner. "Thanks for helping us out I really appreciate it!"

"Anything for my little brother!" She said

I said good night to her and went to go lay down with Alyssa. I got into bed and Alyssa pulled me into a hug. She was crying.

"Its okay baby I'm here for you and I'm not going anywhere ever." I said

"I love you so much" she said

"I love you too" I said

I kissed her on the cheek and with that we fell asleep.

Okay guys hope you liked this chapter! If you haven't already check out my other Matt Fanfic The Player!

xoxo

-Lyss