Part 6

*One Week Later*

**Alyssa's POV**

I was finally going home today. I was excited and nervous, I haven't seen my mom since I woke up. Shawn told me that she has just been busy. My dad came once we made a plan for Matt to stay and take care of me being my parents are on business trips all the time.

Matt came to pick me up and brought me clothes. I put on the lacrosse T-shirt, leggings and vans.

"You ready?" Matt asked and put his hand out for me to take

Walking out of the hospital felt so good. I finally felt free.

"Are you hungry?" Matt asked

"YES! CAN WE GET CHIPOTLE?" I basically screamed back

He laughed "Sure anything for you princess."

We went in to chipotle, people had recognized me from my story being on the news and they were staring at me. I felt really nervous and I think Matt could tell. He grabbed my hand, intertwined our fingers, looked at me and smiled.

Matt ordered a burrito and I got two tacos. I tried to give him money for mine but he wouldn't take it.

I was so anxious sitting there eating, people were still staring at me.

"Hey, are you okay?" Matt asked concerned

"Not really, can we just take the rest to go?"

Matt nodded and smiled

**Matt's POV**

I was honestly worried about Alyssa seeing her mom. Her mom has been a wreck since this whole thing happened. That's why I asked her parents if I could stay to help look over her.

When we pulled up to her house I quickly walked around to open the door for her. She sat there not saying anything she looked like she was about to pass out.

She finally got up and started walking towards the house. We walked in and saw Shawn, Erin and her parents. They all gave her big hugs.

I took her bag up to her room and a few minutes later she came up. I think now is a good time. I'm going to ask her to be my girlfriend.

"Hey um can we talk?" I asked nervously

"Yeah" she said, sitting down on her bed patting the spot next to her telling me to sit.

I was so nervous with a million thoughts running through my head. What if she doesn't like me like that anymore? What if she wants to be just friends? I mean if I were her I would still hate me after all the shit I put her through. I was so into my thoughts I hadn't even I realized I had zoned out.

"Matt?" she questioned

"Oh yeah, sorry, so there has been something I've been meaning to talk to you about," I paused taking a deep breath. I began talking grabbing both her hands holding them in mine. "I like you a lot and I know I've put you through so much shit and I am so sorry and I would do anything to prove that to you."

"I forgive you" she said

"Ok well I was wondering, will you be my girlfriend?" I said looking down

I then felt her finger pushing my chin up and our eyes met.

"I would love to be your girlfriend but I need you to prove that you're not going to hurt me anymore." she said

"I promise I will never hurt you" I replied quickly

**Alyssa's POV**

I am now being loved by the person who broke me. I need to learn to trust him again. He grabbed my hand and we walked downstairs. Shawn and Erin were on the couch talking. Shawn has always had a thing for Erin, hopefully they would hit it off.

"Hey lovebirds" I said smirking

"It looks like you guys are the lovebirds." Erin said laughing

"Do you guys want to watch a movie or something?" Matt asked

Shawn and Erin yelled back "YES" in sync and then they started laughing.

"Let's watch The Conjuring" Matt said

I gave him a look. I HATE scary movies so much. He whispered in my ear "It will be fine. I'll be here." He made me feel safe for once in my life.

Erin and Shawn sat under one blanket, I could tell they were holding hands but I didn't bring it up.

I sat under a blanket with Matt he had his arm around me. I laid my head on his shoulder and my hand on his stomach. By the end of the movie I had my faced buried in his chest. Shawn and Erin left when the movie was over.

"Are you tired?" Matt asked me

I nodded. The next thing I knew he was carrying me up to my room bridal style. I went to go change and asked him to hand me clothes. I walked in the bathroom to change when I realized it was his t-shirt and sweatpants.

"Matt these are your clothes" I said

"Yeah I know, I think you would look cute in them." he said smiling

I went back to the bathroom to change into the clothes he gave me and came back to see Matt standing there shirtless.

He had a hot body and I couldn't help but stare at him.

"You like what you see?" he said with a smirk

I laughed and smiled. I got into my bed and laid down. Matt took a pillow off my bed and put it on the floor.

"What are you doing?" I asked confused

"Going to sleep" he answered

"You're not sleeping on the floor, come here."

"Are you sure?" he said

"A queen sized bed is pretty empty with only one person." I answered smiling

He walked around to the other side of the bed and got under the covers. I felt his arm go around my waist and he pulled me into him. I rolled over so I was facing him. He kissed my cheek and pulled me up to his chest.

"Goodnight Matt" I said

"Goodnight princess" Matt replied putting a smile on my face

I hope you guys are liking this please tell others about it!

xoxo

-lyss

//edited//