Part 29

*3 Months Later*

**Matt's POV**

I can't believe I'm leaving for college tomorrow. Alyssa is basically forcing me to go. Did I want to go? Yes. Did I want to stay? Even more then I wanted to go.

I've been packing for the past week but, I've been putting it off because I didn't want it to be real.

"Do you want help" Alyssa came and asked

"Sure anytime I get to spend with you I'll take" I said

She smiled and started to put clothes in my suitcase.

"This apartment is going to be really empty without you" she said

"You have Ace and Burnie, you better take good care of my puppy" I said laughing

"Why wouldn't I?" she said

*6pm*

"Let's make dinner together one last time" I said

"Homemade pizza?" she asked

"Yes" I replied

I went to the store and bought everything we needed. I got stuff to make homemade dough too.

When I got back we started with the dough. I grabbed a handful of flour and closed my hand.

"Babe you got a little something on your face" I said

"Where" she asked

"Here" I said throwing the flour at her face

She picked up a handful of flour and threw it at me. I grabbed her waist and stared right in her eyes. She put her arms around my neck. I pulled her close and kissed her. It was passionate and sweet. Every time I kissed her I felt sparks, which I never felt till her. She was very different from other girls and I loved it.

"You're beautiful" I said

"You're my world" she replied

We finally finished making the pizza and we cleaned up while it was cooking. We sat on the couch eating our pizza and watching The Hangover.

"I'm going to miss doing things like this with you" she said

"I'm going to miss you so much" I said "But let's just enjoy the time we have together now, okay?"

She smiled and kissed me on the cheek. She cuddled up next to me and soon after that she fell asleep. I picked her up and carried her to bed bridal style. I felt her arms wrap around my neck and I heard a sniffle.

"Are you crying?" I asked

"Yeah"

"Why?" I asked

"Because I'm going to miss you so much" she replied

"I'm going to miss you too"

We both laid down in bed and I was quietly crying knowing this would be my last time laying in bed with her for a while.

"Good night princess. I love you" I said

"I love you more" she said

*Next Morning*

**Alyssa's POV**

I woke up with my body wrapped in Matt's arms.

"You should probably start getting ready. Your flight leaves in 3 hours" I said

He kissed me on the check and got out of bed. This day was going to be hard. Most of my friends were going to college in the area and they weren't going any where. Erin, Aaron, Nash and Carter were all leaving too. We were stopping at Cameron's house so we could all say goodbye to the people leaving.

When Matt was done getting ready he took his bags outside and came back in to tell me he was ready to go. I was standing at the door while he said bye to our dogs.

"Come here" he said calling the dogs

He sat on the floor and Ace licked his face, Matt just pet him. Then he moved to Burnie and I knew this was going to be hard for him. He has had Burnie forever. He was just holding Burnie in his arms.

"Don't you forget about me boy, okay?" he said crying "I can barely say goodbye to my dog, how can I say goodbye to you"

Tears rolled down his face and we walked out side. We could hear Burnie crying at the door.

"I can't listen to him" he said wiping away his tears "Can we go?"

"Yeah" I answered

I got in the driver's seat and drove to Cam's, when we got there everyone was there. They were already saying goodbye.

I started with Nash. "Good luck in college Nashty" I said laughing.

He hugged me "Take care of yourself, okay?" he said

I nodded. Then I went to Carter and Aaron and wished them luck and hugged them goodbye. Then I got to Erin.

"Don't miss me too much" she said and laughed a little bit

I was going to miss her about as much as I was going to miss Matt. She was always there for me.

"Thank you for everything all these years" I said and then started to cry

"Stop you're making me cry" she said and we hugged "love ya"

"Love you too, good luck" I said

By now pretty much everyone was crying, we all had red, puffy eyes. I'm going to miss them all so much. We basically have grown into one huge family and this is the first time we are all really going to be apart.

After we said goodbye Matt and I went to the car and drove to the airport. I had one hand on the wheel and the other intertwined with Matt's. The ride was quiet but it went fast, too fast. I pulled up at departures and we both got out of the car.

(Listen to All I Want by Kodaline while reading this!)

We walked inside and stopped as far as I could go without a ticket.

"Well I guess this is it" I said

"I guess so" Matt replied. I was crying and he was too.

He pulled me into a huge hug not letting go at all. He put his hands around my waist and I had my arms around his neck. He pushed a strand of hair behind my ear, leaned in and kissed me.

"I love you so much" I said "Don't forget me"

"How could I forget about you? I'm going to call you everyday, promise" he said putting out his pinkie. We pinkie promised and he pulled me into his warm embrace one last time and then kissed my forehead. By now I was mess, tears pouring out of my eyes quicker then Matt was wiping them away. "You're still beautiful even when you're a hot mess" he said laughing

"Flight 307 to California will begin boarding in 10 minutes" a voice announced

"That's my flight" he said

"I-I don't want to say goodbye" I said

"This isn't goodbye, it's I'll see you soon, okay?" he said

I couldn't even get words out of my mouth. My world was leaving and I was going to be lost without him. I can't remember the last time I was this upset.

He pulled out of the hug and kissed me.

"I'll see you soon" he said "I love you"

"I love you too."

He began walking towards the gate turning around occasionally. The last time he turned around he mouthed "I love you"

"I love you too"

Okay so yeah emotional chapter, if you liked it please vote, I may update one more time tonight.

xoxo

-Lyss