Part 23

**Alyssa's POV**

I slid down the wall hysterical crying. I didn't know what was going on. The only thing I knew was that I couldn't lose Shawn. I felt two arms wrap around me and hold me.

"Shhh baby it's okay" Matt said

"What if he dies?" I asked

"He's not going to die" he replied "Come on let's go sit in the waiting room"

When we walked in I saw Erin, we both ran up to each other and hugged. She was crying almost as much as I was. I went and sat down next to Matt. Everyone was crying even Matt. What sucked about this was we had no idea what was going on.

We sat there for hours. No one really talked. Erin was crying non-stop. Aaron went to hold her. I began to get really impatient. I got up and started pacinng back and forth.

**Matt's POV**

Alyssa was pacing, she was really pale and I could hear her breathing heavily.

I got up, stood in front of her and grabbed her hands.

"Look at me" I said and she looked up "you need to take a few deep breaths and calm down otherwise you're going to have a panic attack."

She took a few deep breaths. "Sit down" I said to her

Right as she sat down a doctor walked over to us. "Friends of Shawn Mendes?" the doctor said and Alyssa immediately jumped out of her seat and walked over to the doctor.

"He is going to be fine. He just can't leave for a few days. He is awake now you can go in only one at a time." the doctor said and walked away.

Alyssa turned and looked at Erin before Alyssa could say anything Erin said "You can go, you're the closest thing he has to family right now." The rest of Shawn's family was on a vacation.

**Alyssa's POV**

I walked in the room, he turned his head and smiled at me.

"Hi" he said

"Hey" I said sitting down next to him. Tears started rolling down my face

"Why are you crying?" he said "I'm fine"

"That's why I'm crying. They're happy tears. If I lost you I wouldn't have stayed here on this Earth." I replied

"I'm not leaving you for a long time, I promise you that" Shawn said

"Well I'm going to go so that Erin can come see you. Love you" I said hugging him bye

"Love you too" Shawn replied

I walked out of the room and went to Matt "Can we go home and have everyone over tonight?"

Matt replied "Yeah sounds good"

"Matt and I are going home but we want you all to come over tonight at around 7" I said

"Okay" everyone replied

*Later that night (6)*

"I'm going to shower" I yelled to Matt

"Okay" Matt said

I got in the shower and then I heard the door open. I looked out to see Matt in his boxers, no shirt.

"What are you doing?" I said laughing

"Showering" he said smirking

"No you're not!" I replied he gave me a puppy dog face. I pulled him into the shower and kissed him.

"Now leave" I said giggling

"Fine" he said laughing

Okay I know this isn't the best chapter but the next couple ones are going to have more drama. I'm trying to decide if I should add magcon in or not what do you guys this?

xoxo

-Lyss