Part 31

**Matt's POV**

I didn't want to do this but I really didn't want her to sit around and wait for me. I love her like crazy but it just isn't fair.

All I could think was how much she probably hates me.

I hope she doesn't find someone but I want her to be happy.

**Alyssa's POV**

I sat in our room and stared at the ceiling. I didn't know what to do. I wanted to talk to Kristen but I don't know, her brother broke up with me and I'm going to have her come over. I texted her anyways.

A-Can you come over? please

K-Yeah are you okay?

A-Not really

K-I'll be there in 5 minutes

I love Matt a lot but at this moment I wish I never met him. I would probably be happy right now.

Kristen walked in and saw me crying. "What happened?" she asked

I handed her the letter and she read it out loud. Hearing those words over again sucked. Each one of them was like a slap in the face.

Kristen sat on the bed and hugged me. "Listen I know you're upset but he did this to try and make you happy and I know it doesn't seem that way now but he is right. But no matter what happens with you and Matt, me and you will always be like sisters"

"Promise?" I said

"Promise"

**Shawn's POV**

I never even told Alyssa that Erin and I broke up. I was devastated but it was mutual. We both know that long distance relationships never work out. Erin said she wanted me to be able to focus on my music career.

I decided to text Alyssa to tell her assuming Erin didn't already tell her.

(S-Shawn, A-Alyssa)

S- Erin and I broke up :(

A- So did Matt and I:( do you wanna come over in 20 minutes I could use some more bestfriend time

S- Sure

Shawn's POV

I brought some Disney movies and my guitar. I got in the car and drove to starbucks and picked up two iced coffees. Then I went to Alyssa's house. We didn't talk much we just watched the movies. After I played the guitar and sang a little bit. Alyssa fell asleep, so I carried her so to bed. I kissed her on the forehead.

"Night beautiful" I said

I keep saying one more chapter but I'm probably going to do a few more tonight lol.

xoxo

-Lyss