*

It was now ten and everything was set up. First to arrive was Kyle and Gotti.

"Hey y'all". Nia hugged them both.

"Wassup wit cha. I feel like I ain't seen yo ass in a minute". Gotti smiled.

"Cause man, you be traveling and shit and then not coming to school and then we both be in our own lil worlds, but trust me we gon link". Nia giggled.

"Say less. Where the henny at?". Gotti looked around.

"In the kitchen, and don't overload". Nia warned as they walked off into the kitchen.

More people started showing up and then Boston, Jameer, and Trey came.

"Heyyy y'all". Nia hugged Jameer and Boston.

"Damn this shit look lit as fuck already". Jameer responded looking around.

People were dancing, smoking, and sitting down talking.

"Ain't no party like a Nia Williamson party. But I'mma go check on Roscoe real quick and make sure he good. The drinks in the kitchen, the kush is somewhere round here, and the music playing so y'all have fun". Nia walked upstairs.

"Hey Roscoe you good?". A girl smirked to him.

"I'm good luv, enjoy...the party tho". Roscoe replied trying to be nice.

"Why you ain't having fun it's sposed to be a party". Roscoe looked past the girl to Nia.

"I'm just tryna make sure all my guests is good". Nia replied sliding up next to him.

"Shit, fuck da guests my ass woulda been getting shit faced,fucked up, hammered, wasted, allat". He replied making Nia giggle.

Below the loft, Trey was staring intently at Nia. Not only was she wearing shit she never wore wit him, but she was talking to a dude who was four years older than her.

"You good bro?". Kyle questioned Trey.

"I'm chilling pass me the Henny". Trey stuck his hand out.

"Nah man ole boy woulda had to get dis work". Roscoe shook his head as Nia explained why her and Trey had broken up.

"I mean shit he could've but I just don't see the point". Nia shrugged.

"I feel you its girls round here, I just wanna body slam like some of these hoes is triflin". Roscoe shook his head.

"Here Roscoe, I mad you a drink". The girl stuck her hand in between Roscoe and Nia.

"Thank you baby". He took the drink sitting it on the table next to him.

She walked off giving him a flirtatious smile.

"See what I mean, hoes need to learn they place. Specially these high school hoes, I ain't tryna catch no case". He shook his head.

"I feel you". Nia nodded.

Roscoe was bout to play the next song when Nia saw a song that caught her eye.

"Ohhh play that song I'm boutta fuck it up". Nia cheered.

"Man alright". Roscoe chuckled.

He clicked on the song and Nia jogged downstairs to find Anaya and Jameer.

"Y'all he bout to play our song les go". Nia pulled them to the living room.

As soon as they came to the dance floor Twerk by City Girls came on.

"Ay fuck it up hoe, fuck it up hoe, ayy ayy ayy". Jameer hyped up Nia and Anaya.

Meanwhile, Trey was still drinking his sorrows away, staring intently at Nia as she bounced her ass to the song.

"Ay yo I think you needa slow down". Boston tried to reach for Trey's cup.

"Nah man I-I'm chilling". Trey hiccuped.

Boston shook his head.

The song ended and the girls had went back upstairs to hang wit Roscoe.

"I seen y'all fucking it up out there". Roscoe chuckled.

"Ay you know how we do". Nia dusted the imaginary dirt off her shoulders.

Boston, Kyle, and Gotti came upstairs and sat in the loft.

"Waddup cuzzo". Roscoe clapped Boston up.

"Nuttin, just chillin". Boston quoted Bruh Man from Martin, making everybody laugh.

Nia sat on the table where Roscoe was doing his thing.

"Alright nah yo clumsy ass fall off that loft I'm too gone to know the number". Roscoe joked.

Everybody was laughing.

"Haha very funny". Nia rolled her eyes.

"Nah but forreal tho lemme tell you a secret". Roscoe motioned for her to lean closer.

Nia leaned in and he burped in her ear.

"Ewww nasty". She pushed him playfully.

"Nah but forreal tho I think ole dude want smoke". He subtly motioned toward Trey who was staring at Nia.

"Nah he know I'll fuck him up if he try anything at my fucking party. I already was being nice by letting his ass come". Nia rolled her eyes,

"Hm, what's that?". He pointed into nothing.

"I don't know, what is it?". Nia was looking around to see what he was talking about.

"It's me minding my buisness". He chuckled.

Nia sucked her teeth. He was funny though.

"Ayyyy what's good y'all DJ Scoe taking ova for the nine nine and the two thosand I'm boutta hit chall wit that old school shit for a second". Roscoe hit a button and Poison by Bell Biv DeVoe came on.

"Heyyyyy, Girl I must warn youuuuuu, I'm feeling something strange in my mind" The girls sang along in unison.

Roscoe took out his phone and posted them on his Snap.

"Boy stop recording us". Anaya stopped singing.

Roscoe laughed.

Nia was having way too much fun and she hadn't even started drinking yet.