Holiday Sweaters [Kleinphy]

Connor groaned and threw his textbook against the wall. Jared flinched at the loud noise but didn't look up from his own homework. Connor flopped on the bed and whined pitifully.

"Why did the fucking science teacher have to assign a lab?" He complained. "Break literally starts in two days, no one is gonna do it."

"You probably will though," commented Jared. "I mean, Alana won't let you not."

Connor stuck his tongue out and stood. He opened Jared's closet and rummaged through it. He'd only worn a jacket today and was feeling chilly, but he wasn't cold enough for it. He'd settle for stealing one of Jared's hoodies. His boyfriend wouldn't mind. Connor was pretty sure he had a kink for it anyways. He always looked smug whenever he saw Connor in his clothes.

A quick look through his closet revealed that all of Jared's normal sweaters were missing. "Just how many Christmas sweaters do you own?" Connor asked in disbelief.

"Correction," Jared said. "They're Hanukkah sweaters." At Connor's unimpressed look, Jared conceded. "Okay, a lot of them are Christmas sweaters but that's just cause Hanukkah sweaters are practically impossible to find." Jared shifted a bit and pursed his lips. "Uh, it's also cause when you go to a party, who wears a Hanukkah sweater? I didn't really want to be seen as the oddball I guess."

"Jared..." Connor murmured. Jared shrugged.

"It's whatever." He dismissed.

"Well, I think you should donate those Christmas sweaters and keep the Hanukkah ones. Fuck anyone who thinks it's weird. It's your religion and you should be damn proud." Connor gave a self-deprecating grin. "Besides, you're dating me. Any chance of getting with the popular kids is squashed now."

Jared nudged him with his shoulder. "Fuck them, you're better Murphy."

Connor flushed and nudged him back.