Chapter Twenty Three: He's WHAT?! Didn't See That One Coming... And The Deal

Začať od začiatku

Then, my leprechaun luck is just not working for me today. Liam walked in, then he smirked one of his Evil Liam smirk's, he ran and cannon balled onto the bed, "AHH!" I screamed along with my friend's.

"HAHAHAHAHA!" Liam laughed as he sat on me, giving me a nuggie.

"How's wittle Anna?"

"Jerk! Get off me!"

"Aww, that's not nice"

"Neither is sitting on me, restricting my breathing patterns" he laughed and rolled off, lying on Harry and Nialler.

"LEYUM!" Nialler pouted as Harry grabbed Louis's leg.

"HELP ME LOUIS!" Louis just looked at him and smiled.

"Nah, just gonna..... SUPERMANN!!" he screamed and pushed Liam off the bed.

"HEY!" Liam yelled as he face planted onto the carpet.

I fell onto Liam, my face crashing into his shoulder, which is hard as stone, he needs to stop working out so it doesn't hurt if I crash into him again, "OW! ZAYN! WTF!" I sat up, sitting on Liam and glared at Zayn.

He smiled innocently at me, "I have no idea what you talking about" I narrowed my eyes at him.

"Niall! Get off! Stop trying to eat my hair!" Harry screeched, everyone looked at a sleep eating Niall, don't know when or how he fell asleep but he did.

"NIALL!" Niall's eyes shot open, widened and he fell of the bed, landing next to Liam and I, he coughed and grabbed his throat having a coughing fit.

I giggled and patted him on the back, "It's gonna be alright man..." I tried not to laugh as I looked at his red face, he was trying to spit and Harry's hair out of his mouth.

"SOMEONE'S GOT A HAIR BALL!" I screamed and we all rolled around with stitches.

Niall was pulling funny faces, wiping his tongue on his sleeve, shuddering, then he did the most horrific thing I had every seen, Ive seen alot of gross thing's in my life, but this  just beated them all. He opened his mouth and pulled out a hair, that seemed to go on forever.

I was staring, mouth to the floor and eyes wide, it finally stopped and wiped his mouth and looked at the hair in anger. He then looked at me and smirked, "OH HELL NO!" I said all ghetto-y. I got up and ran for it, Nialler chasing after me with the hair that had been in his mouth just moment's before.

"DUDE! THAT'S REVOLTING!" I screamed as I jumped onto the table and looked at Nialler, freaking the fuck out.

HOW CAN HE CALMLY HOLD THE HAIR HE HAD JUST EATEN?! He grinned at me evilly, "Nialler.... buddie old chap! Put the hair down, as calmly as you can, then we can talk about this"

"I don't think so Anna, we got a score to settle" I jumped down from the table, screaming my head off.

"WHAT THE UNICORN DID I DO TO YOU?!" I screamed as he tackle me to the ground and sat on my stomach.

"DUDE! CAN'T. CONTAIN. MY. FOOD." I groaned but he held the hair just a little way away from my head, I screamed my head off.

"UGH! GET IT OFF! GET IT OFF! MOTHER FUCKER! I'LL KILL YOU!" Niall has an evil side, who knew? I mean Liam, sure, but sweet innocent Nialler?

"Oops" he winked and dropped it.

DROPPED IT. ON MY FACE! I freaked out, Harry's hair is on my face, with Niall's salivia, "UGH! RABIES!" I screamed pushed Niall off me, who was in stitches.

I made sure it wasn't touching me then glared at Niall, "You die now" then I chased after him with a spatula, don't know where it came from, I'm a magical Leprechaun.