Chapter 17 - butterflies fly away

Melissa

Before leaving I made sure they had already left. And ate lunch with the rest of the employees who are seven in total. Some are extremely reserved, barely even sparing me a glance. I chose to ignore it for now, I won't stay here for long so it's okay.

I washed up my plate and then made my way back to my room.

When I got there, I found my suitcase on top of the bed. Since I have nothing else to do until they arrive, I decide to organize our clothes on the wardrobe hangers. I probably won't have other opportunities to do so... Like I said before, we don't have a lot, therefore it didn't take alot of time to finish it all.

"This will be the longest few months of my life." I say out loud, even though there's no one here to hear. I'm not sure how long the psychologist is but it will probably take quite long.

Screw it. I'm going to brush my teeth and get some sleep.

As I enter the bathroom my jaw glues to the floor.

There's a huge bathtub in here. Oh my God, it's not a simple bathtub. It's those types of tubs that can give you massages and creates all sorts of bubbles. If this was outside it could easily be mistaken as a hot tub, It's huge!

"Jesus, I have to try this!" I brush my teeth and tie my hair in a high messy bun. I take off my clothes and go inside the tub.

After spending quite some time seeking through each corner of the tub, I finally find out how to turn it on. This is great, if I could, I would live inside this thing.

I can't stop thinking about how generous Cristiano was to leave me with this room. But I could risk guessing that this must be one of reasons why Marta disliked me in the first place.

To be fair, in a weird way, she's not wrong I am in fact privileged. In what world would an employee such as a person who washes their bosses clothes get to sleep at such magnificent place like this. I mean, I've got this entire place to myself, not to mention the freaking hottub in the middle of my bathroom. And all I gotta do is wash a few pieces of clothing when necessary and look after Junior. What more could anyone ask for?

Even though I don't entirely agree with the way I'm being treated. I think I'll just worry about lecturing my boss on treating his employees the same way later, and simply enjoy all of this as much as I can.

An hour later, my skin was already starting to wrinkle, so I decide to call it a bath and get out before someone decides to call me while being here. I dry myself and put on some confurtavel clothes.

And after that I walk over to the balcony since there's still no sigh of them.

Some time later faint knocks on the door were heard, making me stand up from where I was sitting down reading and open the door.

"Mel!" Two little humans storm inside the room. Screaming, ruining the peace that was once here.

"Finally, you guys took a lot of time."

"Junior made me stop for ice-cream." Cristiano said leaning against the door.

"It was delixious." Clary exclaims, smiling like she was remembering the taste of it.

"He wanted to come straight here." He points out.

"How was the psychologist?"- I question, kneeling down in front of Junior.

"It was okay... I told her what happened, that you live here now. Oh and she met Clary too, she liked her!" Smiling, inevitably I try to think about one person who met Clary and immediately didn't fall in love with her but I didn't succeed. She's just so likeable.