Chapter 58 - first

"So let me, let me just lay you down
Turn me on, take it all tonight
Let me, let me just lay you down
Turn me on, take it all tonight"

Sacrifice, Black Atlass and Jessie Reyez

...

...

Soft smut ahead! look for the * if you would rather skip it

Cristiano

"Touch me," The feeling of satisfaction devoured every square inch of my body in instants, making me almost roar out in pleasure at the precise moment she muttered those words. My lips trailed down her neck as she let out quiet whimpers. Every nerve ending in me felt like it was depleted in flames. She arched her back and dug her nails into my arms, but not in a painful way, more like in a strangely pleasurable way.

I felt like I was in the middle of a endless haze, one I never want to escape from.

I let out uneven, raspy breaths as I licked and sucked the side of her neck. She moaned quietly and squirmed beneath me, her hips unintentionally rolling against mine.

"fuck Mel," I gasped, my lips parting at the pleasure that coursed through me.

I lifted my head and stared at her pink cheeks, she looked so fucking adorable while struggling to get her breathing back to normal and endeavouring to comprehend what the fuck was happening to her body. She let out a surprised gasp feeling me now, deliberately grind myself on her still covered crouch.

I grinned. "Did that feel good?" I asked, repeating that same slow movement, and almost erupting in my pants seeing her eyes roll back and her teeth stagger into her bottom lip forcefully at the sudden wave of pleasure. "Tell me, Melissa, does it feel good when I grind my dick against you?" my words seem to have struck the effect I hoped for and her lips parted and formed a perfect O.

"We should stop..." her pupils were blown wide, but slowly, drifted until they were practically shut. My hips were still rubbing against hers. The stimulation causing noticeable wetness that I could feel pooling through her panties.

"Tell me to stop and I'll stop Melissa," I whispered hoarsely, gripping her hip with one hand, my lips nibbling at her neck again, sucking at a particularly sensitive pulse point. It was definitely going to leave a mark. "But you don't want that do you?" she stayed quiet, giving the response I wanted. I grinned wickedly as I pressed against her again, more urgently. When I rolled my hips, she cried out.

"You like this, I can tell you do," I soothed, bucking against her yet again. She tried to bite back her moan but wasn't successful. I was now one hundred per cent sure I had to hear this sound again and again and again... It's like music to my ears.

I bent down again and placed my lips on hers. She doesn't kiss me back at first so I gently bite her lower lip forcing her lips to separate. I slip my tongue into her mouth kissing her with so much passion and desire that I'm afraid it'll end up scaring her.