Merry Christmas, Tom!! (part 1) (some smut) (TomTord & MattEdd)

Start from the beginning

Edd paused his beat chopping to help me bake cookies. He's so nice! All of the ingredients are sprawled out on the island counter.

"Okay, Matt. I'm going to tell you what to do. I'll be over here cutting the beats, alright?" I looked down, worried. "Will you do okay?" Since I want to make Edd proud, I nod my head. "Okay, you'll do great." He said, giving me a quick peck on my temple before heading to the cutting board. A sudden blush ran over me. I'm confused. Unsure what to think of it. "Matt, you can start by dumping the mix into the bowl." (*don't call me out if it's not how you make gingerbread, I never done it before, soooo..*)

Ummm.

I grabbed the box, and dunked it's contents into the bowl. The kiss actually gave me determination....to make these cookies! 

"Now add the eggs." I took the egg and frowned a little bit. "Do you need help with that part?" 

"No! Matt's got this!" I said, all confident. My beautiful eyes sparkling. I took the egg, and tap it ever so gently on the tip of the bowl. I kept at it until it broke, then, slowly separating the two shells from each other as the raw egg contents plopped inside the bowl. The same happened with the other egg. My eyes lit up once again at my triumph. 

"Good boy! Now the molasses!" Uhhh, what now? "It's the clear stuff in one of the measuring cups." Oh. I took it and dunk it in the bowl.

After all of the ingredients are mixed together, it started to feel a lot more thick. Edd washed his hands and walked on over to me. 

"Alright, Matt. Ready for the rolling?"

"Uumm. What does that mean?" I asked, quite ashamed. 

"Here, take this." Edd gave me a long, smooth, wooden object. He also tossed some of the dough onto the table. He went behind me, placing his hands on top of mine, helping me roll.

I blushed once again, at how close he is to me. Edd helped me roll the dough until it's thin.

"Alright, now, you shape the little gingerbread men!"

*gasp*

"Really??!"

"Yeah. Take this." He handed me a cookie cutter. "You know what to do?" I nodded, excitedly. I cut out approximately 12 cookies total. "Woah! Good boy, Matt! Now let's pop 'em into the oven!" I'm slightly taken back when he called me 'Good boy'. It makes my heart flutter for some reason I can't explain. But I think I'm gay for Edd. I thiiink.

Once the cookies were done, and cooled down. Edd allowed me to decorate them. I made myself! Also making Tom, Tord and Edd. On the Edd gingerbread man I can't help but smile because it makes me think more of how great he is. 

Tom stepped into the kitchen, getting near to the ginger-bread cookies. Raising a butcher knife over his head. 

"Umm...Tom?...What are you doing?" I asked, quite curious.

Edd turned his head, hearing my words. With a grumpy frown, he went over to Tom and snatched the knife out of his hands. And moving the cookies to the other side of the counter.

"Tooooom. Go upstairs. Go to Tord." Edd warned Tom. It looked like he was about to shit his pants so he listened to the male mama. Though, I know he doesn't like Tord very much. I think he's more worried about Edd around the holidays. "The little gingerbread men are safe, Mattie."

"Yay! You're our hero!!" I raised both of my fists to the air with a grin ear-to-ear. A soft smile appeared to Edds face. He's cute, almost as cute as meeeee.

~

Tords Pov

Nice, instrumental Christmas songs are being played on my Amazon Alexa. I'm chillin on my bed, on my laptop, doing totally normal things for once. Not hentai. I'm watching some YouTube. More specifically, Markiplier playing Red Dead Redemption 2.