Merry Christmas, Tom!! (part 1) (some smut) (TomTord & MattEdd)

Tords Pov

The sun peeped through the curtains, landing on my eyes. Isn't the best way to wake up, but I sure like the mood lighting in my maroon colored room. It's Christmas Eve morning. I like this time of year because it's a whole different feeling of happiness. One that doesn't involve guns, and porn. But a shit load of presents and sweets.

I tossed my feet over the side of the bed, rubbing my eyes. 

Edd is going to be cooking all morning. And baking the cookies and pies. Matt will be his little helper. It may seem like a lot for Edd to handle, especially when he needs to keep an eye on Matt as well. BUT. But but but. Edd told us, more so warn, for Tom and I to stay the FUCK out of his way. He don't want more boys in his zone. If Jehovah and I go in the kitchen, and ARGUE in front of him, we're getting our asses KICKED. He may not look it, but Edd is strong. Much like a mother who's considered man of the house instead of the dad.

So my job today is to clean the rest of the house, and make sure Tom doesn't set any Christmas things on fire. Most importantly, the tree.

Anyway, it's time to get ready for the long day ahead of me. I got up from my bed, and walked to my private bathroom because I'm a special boy. I didn't take too long in there, since I'm hungry as fuck. I dried my head real quick with a towel, and wrapping it loosely around my waist. After I put some deodorant on, Tom slammed the door open.

"Where's my blowtorch you com!--" He stopped himself because he noticed that I only had the towel on and that I'm dripping water. I have muscles by the way. Not intense ones, but I'm one hot Norwegian. His face is flushed red.

"I don't think you'll need it. You're face is hot enough already~" Tom blushed harder and angrily slammed the door at my pick-up-line. It's fun to tease that blue boy. I don't really physically hurt him anymore since Edd would discipline me back. Boy, he's one tough mama.

Since it's Christmas Eve, I should probably where something nice. I have a red turtle neck. So I pulled that over my head, and adjusted the sleeves. Looking in the mirror, I don't look half bad. Then, I went to put on my normal red hoodie over the swearer. I checked myself in the mirror one more time, and pointed with gun hands.

"Lookin' festive!" Edd's family and Matt's grandma will be coming over tomorrow for Christmas. Hopefully my parents could come, but their flight got delayed so they might be late just a little bit. Tom, you know, he .... doesn't have any family left. I guess that's another reason for him to hate Christmas. But he has us. Including me. I'm not going to be mean to day, unless I have to resort to drastic measures. You know, with the Christmas decorations. I need to make sure the Brit don't destroy anything.

Speaking of which, I already hid his blowtorch somewhere in my lab. 

~

Matt's Pov

Edd is the greatest mom ever! I love his cooking! His goodies! Oh, I can't wait til CHRISTMAS!!!

"What are we doing first, Edd?!"

"Weeell, at the moment, I'm cutting up the beats for Borscht, but there's no way I'm going to let you touch a knife. Not after last time." We both looked over to the wall by the dinning table, which has been stabbed multiple times. Yeah....I thought there was a zombie inside the walls last Halloween. Edd said I was drunk, so I guess that makes sense. 

"Are we going to have alcohol with tonight's dinner?" He's thinking about it, placing his fingers on his chin.

"Hm....how about sparkling cider?!" My eyes lit up at the word 'sparkle'

"Yay! Soda juice!" I chanted.

"Want to start making the cookies now?" I quickly nodded my head. I'm so cute.