The Downside (Neko Tom) (TomTord)

NoR5k1ThingTord

NoR5k1ThingTord

For certain completed mini series, I've decided that I can write more parts. They're just not going to be labeled "part 4/5/6etc". Much like the title you see for this chapter.

Toms Pov

The sun shined upon my eyes, waking me up. The position I slept in is much like an actual cat, curled up. My bed is still made since I didn't sleep under the covers. I expanded my limps, stretching, yawning, laying there for an extra 5 minutes. You know, cat things.

Like any other morning, I had to get up and take a shower. It's not until I'm undressed in front of the running water is when I started to get second thoughts. Since I wanted to smell nice, and not be dirty, I just thought: Fuck it!

Tords Pov

"NNNYYA!!"

What was that?

Tord:"Tom?"

Knowing that Tom is part cat now, I plugged the pieces together and assumed it has to do with the shower. After last night, he probably want's me to help him and not the other two.

*knock knock*

Tord:"Tom? Are you okay?"

There's no response, so I just walked in with caution. Tom's room is fairly neat. The bathroom door that's inside his room is open, and I could hear the shower head running. Peeking in, I could see Tom shaking, laying uncomfortably on the tile floor, drenched. His face looks somewhat displeased. Probably because I'm smiling.

Tom:"What's so funny?"

Tord:"Haha. Nothing. That's just cute~" He's still in his boxer shorts, so he's not as flustered as he could've been. 

Tom:"Just help me up, commie."

-Some time later-

Okay! I'm just going to relax. Sitting on the bed. Playing my bass, Susan. The troubles of being a neko shouldn't bother me.

I took a deep breath in, and out. I'm about to make sure that she's in tune. Just a single strum of E pained my ears to an extreme!

*cat screech*

 It send shivers down my spine and made my face scrunch up. Tord bursts through the door.

Tord:"What's wrong?"

Tom:"Why do you care?!" I spat, still pissed off about the amount of shit I had to put up with today. He stood there in disbelieve, then his expression changed, seeming somewhat irritated.

Tord:"I'm just trying to help-"

Tom:"Why?! Ever since I've had this curse, you're so much nicer to me! I want to know why!" My face scrunched up again, because I how loud I am.

Tord:"I'm complicated, okay! I liked liked you before. It's just in my nature to treat you like I hate you."

Tom:"...like a tsundere?"

Tord:"Yes! But slightly more intense. It's not until I saw you with the those ears, seeing how cute you looked made it hard to keep my composure." he's eased up now, taking a few steps closer. "I really like you, okay. You don't have to deal with these new problems alone." his arms are opened to me. 

My eyes began to well up. 

Does he really.....

Tord...

I ran into his embrace, hugging him tightly. Or as strong as I could. This half kitty form I'm taking made me weaker.

At least Tord is here to protect me...