My Monster (part 1) (TomTord)

Requested by @loopyroo11

~

Tom's Pov

Later that night, Matt and Edd filled me in on what happened today. For some reason, I passed out during the chaos and I've lost all recent memory.

Edd explained that he had some magic floaty powers from falling off the roof, including a few other cool super powers he enjoyed playing with.

However, they're unsure why I blacked out. They we'rnt with me when it happened.

The next morning, guess who knocked on the door...

"Tord!" Edd greeted the old friend. "It's nice to have you back!"

"Why thank you Edd. Matt." He waved hello to the ginger.

"Todd?" Matt questioned. Tord now turned his attention towards me. With a stupid cheeky gin plastered on his face.

"And of course Thomas~" He kissed my hand, looking up into my eyes. I quickly snatched my hand away. Blushing, and my blood beginning to boil.

"Don't!.. We're not together anymore, Tord." I can't believe Tord, my x would still flirt with me after that nasty brake up. He was...changing. Into a different Tord I thought I knew but didn't. I can only assume he remained the same. Or did he? He is back in London after all.

"Um...Tom?" I attempted to cool down once I heard Edd's question.

"Yeah?"

"The guest room is under construction. Also, Matt's been sleeping with me because he began hoarding way too many toys."

"Hey! It's not called hoarding, I'm collecting my special novelty toys. Me of all people wouldn't keep things so common and boring."

"Wait a minute! You're saying Tord will be sleeping in my room??!" I yelled in frusturation.

"That's the only place.." Edd responded.

This can't be happening.

Tord laughs softly, somewhat close to my ear.

"Tonight's going to be fun."