Sick Day (TomTord)

World Pov

It's the beginning of autumn. Brown, yellow, orange and crimson red leaves littered the streets. Temperatures also began to fall.

This time of year, everyone in the group can say it's amazing!
Not only is the colors beautiful, but Halloween!!!!!
This is specially Tord's favorite Holiday (not surprised)

Don't forget that there's also down falls.
Usually during spring and autumn, people get allergies. Some actually catch a cold.

And how unfortunate that our hungover blueberry was dealt with such a fate.

The sun peeped through the blinds, landing in Tom's eyes, waking him up.
He groaned/wined, sounding terrible. He saw it coming, since his throat felt weird yesterday.

"*muffled into a pillow*Gmmgmgmhhh!!!"

Tom laid on his back, staring up at the ceiling, predicting the terrible day ahead of him.

".....I can't drink...." He felt his stomach burning. Also, he had chapped lips since his nose is clogged.

TORD busted through the door

"HEY TOM. WHY WEREN'T YOU AT BREAK-" He was cut off by seeing the terrible state Tom is in. Tom moved around every two seconds in his bed, holding his stomach and wincing.

"Oh, you're sick.." Not expecting an answer, Tord walked over to the small sick boy, adding an extra pillow behind his back so he's sitting up.

Tord rushed to the kitchen, grabbing a  plastic container, water and ginger ale. Giving the items to Tom, he threw up. In the bucket so good job Tord.

"..ughh...Why are you helping me??.."
Tom's nasally voice made Tord feel even worse for him. "You mess with me all the time...."

"I can't tease you when you're sick. That's inhuman. Plus, it's not as fun since I'll just seem like a huge dick."

"Gee thanks.." Tom muttered sarcastically.

"Here, drink this." After Tord whipped his face with a hand towel, he handed Tom the ginger ale. "It'll help with your stomach." Then he gave the water.

Tord looked down and noticed Tom was still wearing his hoodie. Without asking, Tord stripped Tom of his hoodie, pulling it over his head.
He had a white tank top underneath, which complimented his build. Tom also had a hint of pink on his face, because he's sick and because all of Tords kindness is very flattering.

Sometime later, Tord made chicken soup. While he was making it, he explained the situation to Matt and Edd. They offered to help, but Tord insisted to do it by himself.

Tord came in with a cutting board, and a bowl of his chicken soup. With a side of saltine crackers spread with butter.

Tom blushed. Tord made me chicken soup. TORD made ME chick soup.

He couldn't believe the sight before him. Tom took a spoon full and his eyes lit up at the explosion of flavor.

Tord smiled as Tom gobbled up his food. He felt like he was gazing for too long. So he turned beat red, leaving immediately after.

Tom had another bowl later that day. Besides that, he watched Netflix all day in his bed.

Tord slipped into Tom's room unnoticed. Until Tord climbed into the bed.

"Whaaat are you doing."

"Keeping you company." Saying it as if it's completely normal. Though there's a big chance Tord will get sick himself. Why is he doing so much for Tom over a simple cold?

The two continued to watch Netflix for hours. There was dim lighting in Tom's bedroom before, but now the only light in the room came from the Tv in front of the bed. 

A popular horror series began to play. Half way through an episode, Tom felt shaky. His heart bet fast as he watched the murder scene. Tord looked over and noticed Tom's terrified. Without hesitation, Tord held his hand and squeezed it tight. A light blush appeared on his face as he resumed eye contact with the Tv. 

This took Tom's breath away, blushing and realizing how gay the situation is.

All of the sudden, Tord transformed into the perfect boyfr-

"I'm...going to go now....it's getting late." Tord let go of Toms hand, getting up, not even looking in his direction.

"Okay.....oh..wait! We didn't finish the episode yet..."

"We can continue tomorrow." Tord replied unconvinced.

"It's only 9:06, you usually go to bed at midnight."

"Well, I got shit to do." Tord got near to the door now, which is on Tom's side of the bed.

"But I'll get scared...I need you here.-"

"-fuck it." Tord murmured before he smashed his lips into Tom's. It obviously caught him by surprise, but he went with it. The kiss was short and sweet. Tord pulled away, looking quite sad. "This feels wrong. How could you let me take care of you after all of the terrible shit I did?!?"

"Tord..."

"I have a confession......I....treated you the way I did because I like you....a lot."

"I got a confession too." Tom said, ushering him over to his side. Once Tord leaned over, Tom tugged him by his collar and connected their lips once again. Tord, clearly getting the message, caressed his jaw, deepening the kiss. He climbed on top of Tom, one leg on either side, still connected. Tom wrapped his arms around Tord's neck. The both of them enjoyed every second.

The next morning

Tord woke up. Also sick.

Matt and Edd began to treat them for now on, but keeping their distance. 

"I'm not too sure why you two are sharing the same bed, but you're both sick, so I guess it doesn't matter." Edd said, pretending to be clueless.

Once the two left, Tom and Tord snuggled up next to each other, sniffling.

Two bf's sick in bed together. How cute.

~

small A/U

yeeeeah I kinda of got inspired to write today because I'm sick myself. 

Not just that...since I took off school today, I have the time. Plus, I tried doing other shit, but I just didn't feel like it. 

I want this one-shot to be me and my crush sooo baddd. Or just, cuddling and watching American Horror Story. That'd be great! He's like a teddy bear too!!

Aww, I should stop moping about my love life and just post this gay fanfiction already.