Chapter 2A

Amanda and JJ walked into the stadium and showed security their passes and tickets and were told to wait for a moment. They looked at each other and shrugged, because they weren't sure what is going on. Seems like everyone else with passes was gathering in a group for their meet and greet with the band. After about 20 minutes, they were met by two big men with walkie talkies who ask them to follow them.

"Hi, I'm James, and this is Michael." One of them said. "Follow us please."

"Um, just the two of us?" Julie stammered.

"Yes," laughed Michael. "We have special instructions for the two of you."

"Oh crap." Julie muttered quietly to Amanda and Amanda just shrugged.

The girls followed James and Michael through what seemed like a maze of hallways through the stadium, and after what seemed like miles, they finally came to a door that James opened for them.

"Go on inside Lou, Lottie and Gemma are waiting for you." He stepped aside to let them in.

"Wait, what?" Amanda said looking at Julie.

Julie's eyes widened with shock. "We can't...we can't...." she simply couldn't get the words out.

"Yes you can." Lou said as she walked towards the door. "C'mon in. It's our job to keep you guys company while the boys are doing their meet and greet. Niall's orders."

Lottie laughed when the girls didn't move. "We don't bite. Promise. Well at least I don't; can't promise Gemma and Lou don't."

Julie and Amanda slowly walked in, looking around what looked like a huge dressing room. Holy crap, Julie thought, we are in One Direction's dressing room. Or where their clothes are and where they get their hair done. Things that go on here are private; they weren't the kind of people who should be back here.

Amanda was in shock. She couldn't believe what was happening to her. This was all crazy. What were they doing in their dressing room? Why weren't they just in line for the meet and greet like everyone else? This was insane. She wondered if JJ's heart was beating as fast as hers. She still couldn't say a word and realized that JJ hadn't either.

Gemma stepped up. "Ok, Niall didn't tell us you girls couldn't talk. I'm Gemma. Which of you is Amanda, and which is Julie?"

It took Amanda a minute, but knowing how quiet Julie was in new situations, she stepped up. "I'm Amanda, and this is JJ, er Julie. Sorry, I call her JJ. Nice to meet you."

"Julie or JJ?" Gemma asked.

Julie kinda laughed. "I answer to either. Either is fine. Thank you."

"Don't be so nervous. Look around; ask questions. Have fun. The guys will probably be awhile, and we don't want you to be bored. Niall would never forgive us." Lou said.

"This isn't necessary." Julie countered. "Really, we can just wait with everyone else." She was a little uncomfortable with all the attention but saw Amanda was already looking at the wardrobe hanging on the racks.

"Don't be silly." Lottie said. "Niall was very clear that you two treated him better than anyone else, ever, during his hospital stay, and we were to do the same. Please enjoy."

After a while the girls started to relax. Lou, Lottie, and Gemma were very kind and very easy to talk to. They started to let their guard down and act more like themselves after about an hour. Lottie showed them some old wardrobe from past tours. She handed Julie and Amanda each a jacket and told them to go ahead and try them on. Julie tried to zip the jacket and then said, "Can tell they don't have boobs. I can't even get the zipper up over mine, and I hardly got any." All the girls started laughing. The girls walked around some more, and Julie picked up a pair of Niall's pants. "Hey Panda, you could try these on and then tell everyone you got in Niall's pants." Julie busted out laughing, especially at the shocked look on Amanda's face.

Through The Dark COMPLETEDOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara