Chapter 26

This chapter contains some controversial behavior....
Some people may not agree with the content...
Keep an open mind....

Niall walked Amanda into The Ledbury. A posh 5-star restaurant in London. Very high class. Very beautiful. He pulled out her chair for her to sit down. They were in a private section of the restaurant but it was still visible by the other patrons. He sat across from Amanda and reached for her hand over the table. "Have I mentioned how incredibly beautiful you look tonight my love?"

"Only about a million times." Amanda smiled. "But I can't ever get enough of it. So please don't stop."

"I never will." Niall said as he ordered one of their best bottles of champagne. "I hope you're having a great birthday."

"Are you kidding? It's unbelievable. Being in London with my boyfriend, the beautiful gift you gave me." Amanda played with the guitar around her neck. "And JJ's gift. What else could I ask for?"

"I don't know but I sure would do whatever I could to make sure you got it." Niall said.

"Man, remind me to thank your mother when I meet her for teaching you how to treat women." Amanda laughed.

"I'm sure she would appreciate the compliment." Niall laughed. "I have one more gift for you though." He pulled out another small box and handed it to her.

"This is completely unnecessary, Niall. I've already gotten so much." Amanda said.

"It is necessary. Just open it." Niall said.

Amanda slowly unwrapped the box and opened it. She pulled out a guitar pick.

Niall explained. "That's my lucky guitar pick. I've kept it on me for luck since the band started. I want you to have it now, and keep it safe. I don't feel I need it anymore because being with you I feel like the luckiest man in the world. I don't need any other good luck charm. I want you to have to it show you and remind you of that whenever I have to be away from you." He looked at her hoping his feelings came across in what he just said and his actions.

Amanda couldn't speak for a moment. This guy was too much. The tears were flowing again. She honestly didn't think she could have any more tears. "Niall. Oh my god. You have to stop making me cry." She looked up at him. "This gift, what you just said, I don't even have words. My heart literally is so happy. You are the most amazing man ever." She stood up and went over and sat on his lap. "I'm the lucky one. I love you." She kissed him.

He wrapped his arms around her and looked in her eyes after the kiss. "When it's right, it's easy. This is all easy. I want nothing more than for you to have the best day ever. You're birthday and every other day, ever."

She kissed him again. She didn't care where they were. This was definitely the best birthday ever. How did she get so lucky?

They ordered and had an amazing dinner together. They took their time and talked about everything. From morning through dinner was completely amazing. Amanda was overwhelmed and so happy. And it still wasn't over. She now got to go hang with her boyfriend and two best friends in a club in London. She thought it before, but she kept thinking this could not possibly be her life. She wasn't going to question it though because it was the best thing ever.

Harry and Julie walked into the club to meet Amanda and Niall. They were a bit late as neither woke up when they were supposed to. Julie reasoned it's because since he left LA she hadn't been able to sleep well. She missed him and she didn't feel quite as safe without him there.

Harry just reasoned he would always sleep better knowing she was with him and safe so he didn't have to worry.

Amanda ran up to them when they came into the VIP area of the club. "I thought you would never get here!" She hugged Julie and then Harry.