Chapter 5

"Ahhh, hmmm" Niall and Harry heard Lottie say. "Lou and I usually only have you ugly blokes to work our magic on. Today I am proud to say we have some real beauties to fix up. Meet your dinner dates."

Niall stood up and watched Amanda walk down the stairs. She looked stunning. A beautiful black dress that hugged her body perfectly. Her hair and makeup done beautifully. He was speechless.

Amanda felt Niall's eyes on her the whole time she walked down the stairs. She had to concentrate not to fall she was so nervous. She felt his gaze so intently; she didn't know what to think or how to feel. She walked up to him. He looked incredible he was dressed in nice grey suit and jacket. White shirt with no tie. God he was a good looking man. She took his hand when he reached for her.

He looked her up and down. "I'm gonna have to keep my eye on you tonight every guy in the building is going to want to talk to you." He kissed her and looked at her again. "I'm the luckiest guy in the world."

Harry stood up and took a few steps towards the stairs. He could see Julie at the top, but Lou was fixing her hair. When she thanked Lou and walked towards the stairs, he was shocked again. She took his breath away. She was wearing a long light blue dress cut modestly low. And even though it fell to her ankles, it had a very high slit on one side, so that every time she took a step down, you could see her thigh. Her hair and makeup done perfectly by Lottie and Lou. Every time he saw her in a different look, she amazed him.

Julie slowly walked down the stairs. She had to hold her dress up slightly so she didn't step on it and trip. She could wear heels, but these were higher and thinner then she was used too. She loved the dress; it wasn't something she would have ever bought on her own, but it was beautiful. Lottie really was good at what she did between the dress and the make up she felt almost like star. Add to that, the hair Lou did. She never felt so pretty. She was sort of uncomfortable with that thought though. Harry looked amazing as usual. He had on tight black jeans and a black button down shirt with the top couple of buttons open. Trademark boots on his feet. She slid her hand into his at the bottom of the stairs.

"That dress is amazing." He said to her spinning her around slowly to look at her. She got his blood pumping. He could hardly stand it.

"Good thing you like it, cuz it's yours. You bought it; so next time you get to wear it." She smiled innocently at him.

"Oh, that innocent thing won't work. I know you better than that already. But that dress is all yours. There is no one on earth who would look better in it." He complimented.

Sure Julie thought. Like half your ex-girlfriends with the long legs and model bodies. She didn't say anything though. He was being sincere, and even though it was in her nature to put that wall up, she fought it. "Thank you. That's very kind." She smiled up at him. She wasn't sure she wanted to go to this restaurant with him. She was afraid of paparazzi and fans. She was barely ready to admit to herself this was happening with Harry Styles; she wasn't ready for the world to know. She did not want to become the girl the world hated right now. "Harry, I know we got all dressed up, I put the dress on, let them pamper me. It's lovely, but do we have to go to the restaurant? Can you just take me home instead?" She saw that look in his eyes so she continued. "We can grab take out, curl up on the couch, and watch netflix or something. I want to spend tonight with you, but I'm just not ready for the public outing."

At first, he started to get a bit upset when she said she didn't want to go out. But after she explained she wanted to be with him, just not out in the middle of a potential paparazzi shit storm, he understood. He smiled at her. "You know what. I think that's a great idea. I get to pick what side of the couch I want first."