Chapter 53

Back in LA, time was moving very quickly for Niall and Amanda.  Niall was getting ready to leave tomorrow night.  It was not something either wanted to address.  They'd had such a wonderful time together the past few days.  Amanda couldn't have been happier.  She knew what Niall had to do, and she knew what she had to do.  Her job was important also.  She'd known what to expect when she'd started dating Niall, but things progressed quickly in their relationship, and the love had come so fast and hard.  She wasn't expecting this kind of connection right away.  Knowing he had to go out on tour and it actually happening were two different feelings.  She was super proud of him.  He was amazing, he loved to perform, and he was very good at it.  He was loved by tons of people from all around the world, yet he came home to her.  He loved her.  She couldn't ask for anything more.  She was still sad though.  Still sad she couldn't physically be with him for at least two months.  They spent most of their time alone together just making the most of what time they had.  Amanda looked up when she heard Niall start strumming his guitar again.  She had listened to him a lot during their time together.  She would never get enough of it.

Niall looked at Amanda when she glanced up.  There was a song he knew she loved.  He'd decided to learn it for her.  He wanted her to know that it fit them.  He hoped she recognized it before he even began singing.  He smiled when he saw the knowing look in her eyes.  "You know I'll forever be yours. Faithfully."

Amanda's eyes teared up when she realized Niall had learned to play this song for her.  It was one of her favorites.  She never thought it would fit her relationship, but it sure did now.  Her heart swelled with pride when she recognized the song.  She sat and listened as Niall started to sing the song.  A few moments into the song, she started singing along with him, harmonizing with his voice beautifully.

They say that the road
Ain't no place to start a family
Right down the line
It's been you and me
And lovin' a music man
Ain't always what it's supposed to be
Oh girl, you stand by me
I'm forever yours, faithfully

Niall looked at Amanda.  She had a very pretty voice.  He hadn't known that about her.  He smiled and watched her as they finished singing the song together.  "Princess, how come you've never sung along with me before?"

Amanda smiled and shrugged.  "You've got such a beautiful voice, I love hearing you sing."

"You sound great to me.  You should sing with me more often.  I could listen to you all day, every day.  Of course, that's in everything.  I hope you know that what the song says is completely true.  I will be yours faithfully. It may not be easy loving me, because I'm away a lot. But I will always be faithful; no matter how far away I am."  He set the guitar aside.

Amanda got up and went to Niall.  She knelt down between his legs and put her hands on his knees.  She looked up into his eyes.  "And I am forever yours, faithfully."  She pushed up and kissed him.  She looked back into his eyes as she ran her hands up his thighs.  "I'm yours in every way."  Her hands made their way up to his stomach and under his shirt.  "I'm going to show you, right now."

"Oh, I was so hoping."  Niall laughed.  Amanda definitely wasn't shy about showing him her love physically.  He loved every second of it.  Could he let her keep control now though?  He always seemed to lose his patience.  She drove him crazy in every way.  It was difficult to let her tease him so much.  "You're going to ask me to be patient again, aren't you?"

"Well I think you may enjoy it."  Amanda laughed and then took his shirt off over his head.  "If you can be just a little more patient than normal."  She stood up and pulled him up by his hands.  "But the plans I have need to be carried out in the bedroom."  She backed up towards her room smiling at him.