Chapter 78

Harry turned around to make sure Julie was getting through everything ok when he saw her stop. When she turned, he followed her gaze to see what she was looking at. No fucking way! It couldn't fucking be. He turned around to go towards her. "Julie!" He yelled but she couldn't hear him over all of the crowd. He tried to push his way back through the crowd as he watched security removing Johnny from the crowd. How the fuck did he keep finding her here? There was no question how. Their plans were known. It was known the band would be at the Billboard Music Awards, and Johnny had just assumed she would be here. He took the chance. Fuck! Harry needed to get to her. When Julie turned and looked at him, he was relieved, but then she turned around and followed Johnny. What the fuck! He turned back to Niall and Amanda who had now stopped as well. "Johnny, he's here." At that point, they all tried to go back towards Julie.

Julie looked at Harry, but she couldn't do this anymore. She knew Harry wouldn't want her to, but she was almost glad he wasn't with her right now. She turned and followed security away from the crowd to where they were escorting Johnny away. "Wait!" She said before they could put him in a car. He had broken the restraining order, so he would be taken to jail. But this was never going to end. She was scared; god she was scared, but she had to do it. "Why are you here?" She asked standing a few feet away from him. She was asked by security to move on, however she politely but forcefully refused.

"Why am I here? You know why I'm here." Johnny said stepping towards her, but he was stopped by a security member. "Bet you feel real safe with a bunch of goons protecting you."

"Why are you trying so hard? Why do you care where One Direction is going to be? To what? Tell me what a whore you think I am? Tell me how I'm still being used because I'm easy?" She asked him. She clenched her fists because she was scared. It was hard to breathe, but she needed to do this.

"Well, if the shoe fits." Johnny said to her. "Where is pretty boy anyway? Not man enough to stand up for you himself? That should tell you something."

"Julie!" Harry yelled as they made their way onto the side street where security had taken Johnny. "Get away from him." He said as he tried to go up to her.

"Harry, wait." Niall said. "Give her a minute."

"Give her a minute?!? Have you lost your mind?!" Harry couldn't believe what he was hearing from Niall.

"No, she's got security. Just, let's see what she can do. We're here if she needs us." Niall said. He nodded at JJ who was looking at them. He held onto Amanda's hand. "Princess, let her deal with it. She obviously wants to." He gave JJ another encouraging look.

"Let her deal with it? Do you remember last time we were here? That he was here?" Amanda asked. As far as she was concerned, Harry was right Niall had lost his mind.

"I do, but she's not that girl anymore. Let's just be here for her, if she needs us." Niall said. For some reason, he thought, Julie had followed Johnny for a reason. He was removed quickly. She had an out. She had a way to not face him, but she decided to do it. That meant something. At least, he hoped he was right.

Julie nodded at Niall and then turned back to Johnny. "You need to stop. You need to just move on."

"I don't need to do anything other than bring you back to where you belong." Johnny said.

"I belong here. I belong wherever I want to be." She kept her fists clenched and her feet planted. Oh god, what was she doing? "I used to be so scared of you. I would never dream of saying anything to you, but this is enough, Johnny."

"You're still scared. Look at you. Shaking in your shoes." He said to her.

"Yeah, of course. Of course, I am. I spent over two years putting up with everything that you said and everything that you did. I believed you when you said I was worth nothing. When you convinced me that you were the only one who would deal with me." She said.