Chapter 11

"Harry, wake up." He heard Julie say and then felt her jump on him.

"I'm awake. I'm awake." He rolled onto his back which made her sit on his stomach. "Hi." He said as he put his hands on her hips.

"Hi, get up. I made Niall and Amanda breakfast in bed for his birthday, and I want to take it to them." She said as she tried to get off him.

He held her in place. "You made them breakfast? In a hotel?"

"Yes, well in the kitchen. You have very convincing people. They talked them into letting me use the kitchen. If you get up now, there might even be some for you." She leaned down and kissed him. She climbed off him and off the bed.

He pushed himself up. This was quite a different mood from the past couple days. He didn't know if it was a good thing. "When did you sleep?"

"I didn't. Not really. I don't want to get into it now, ok? I want to celebrate Niall's 21st birthday. Let's go."

"Yeah, since we didn't get to celebrate yours since someone forgot to tell me." He got up and pulled his t-shirt over his head.

"Yeah, yeah; I'm horrible sorry. Dunno why you put up with me." She said as she walked to the cart with the food on it.

"No, wait. Don't say that." He took her arm gently and turned her around so she was facing him. "Please that's not...."

"Harry, I was joking. Do you want to come with me to Niall's room or not?" She said to him.

"Julie it's just..." He started.

"No Harry, I don't want to discuss it. Let it go or don't come with me." She stated firmly.

"I'm coming." Avoiding, great, he thought. This was going to be difficult. Not now though. "Let's go." He opened the door for her.

Julie knocked on the door and waited. She knocked again when no one answered. When Amanda finally answered the door, Julie smiled at her. "Good morning. I made the birthday boy and you breakfast in bed. Can I deliver it please?"

"You made it? Yum. Yeah, c'mon in." Amanda stepped aside and let her through. She looked up at Harry like what's going on?

Harry shrugged and whispered. "I don't know. She's been acting like this. Won't discuss any of last night at all. She says she didn't really sleep, but won't talk about it."

"Oh, good." She closed her eyes and took a deep breath, then opened them and looked at him. "And you? How are you doing?"

He shrugged. "To be determined, I suppose. And you?"

"Niall probably thinks I've lost my mind. I just wish she'd tell me what the hell is going on." She sighed.

He put his arm around her shoulder and walked towards the bedroom with her. "You and me both."

Julie parked the cart and jumped on the bed next to Niall. "Hey birthday boy, wake up!"

Niall heard JJ's voice and slowly opened his eyes. "Um, hi. What are you doing in my bed?"

"I'm not in your bed. I'm on your bed. Big difference!" She kissed his cheek. "Happy Birthday! I made you and Amanda a big birthday breakfast. I've heard you love food, so thought it would be a good start." She got down and brought a tray over with food on it for him. She pulled off the covers of the food. There was an omelet and French toast, home fries and fruit, bacon and toast.

"Holy shit JJ, you made this?" He asked. "Here? In a hotel?"

She laughed. "Same thing Harry asked. Yes, in their kitchen. You have convincing people."