Chapter 67

About an hour after Harry and JJ left, Niall took Amanda back to the room. It was 4 am and he was surprised they had lasted that long. He was ready to have her alone, in their room. They should get some sleep but he had other things on his mind. Probably should have sleep on his mind, but nope, not after watching Amanda in that dress all night long, and not even being able to touch her. How could anyone look at something so perfect, and beautiful, and know what's waiting for him underneath that dress. After he let her into the room he pulled her back towards him. "I've been waiting a long damn time to get you in my arms." He leaned down and kissed her.

Amanda put her hand on the side of Niall's neck and kissed him back. "Oh, trust me, it's been just as tough for me." She pulled back slightly and removed the mask from her face. "I've enjoyed today, don't get me wrong, it was fun being a princess for a day. It was fun getting pampered and done up and not really have to do much. But, I like being touched by you way too much to have to worry about my behavior." She giggled as she threw the mask aside. "So now, in private, let's be bad."

"I'm shocked, Princess, how could you possibly think that about me?" Niall said feigning shock and stepping back.

"How could I think that about you? Seriously?" Amanda laughed. "Come on I know you didn't have that much champagne."

"I can't believe you think I'm a bad boy." Niall said putting the back of his hand to his forehead and falling back onto the couch. "I'm hurt."

"Yeah, sure you are." Amanda said as she hiked her skirt up the best she could, in her arms and climbed over his waist. The skirt was so big it practically covered every inch of Niall when she straddled his waist. She laughed when he tried to move the skirt from his face. She slowly, finger by finger, took the gloves off her hands and threw them on the floor.

Niall laughed out loud. The skirt was massive, and everywhere he tried to move, there was just more in the way. "Jesus. There is dress everywhere; how did you even move in this thing?" He kept moving it around, and tried to move it out of his way; laughing the entire time.

Amanda screamed when after a few minutes of Niall trying to move the dress she fell off of him, off the couch and flat on the floor. She started laughing harder. "Thank god there's a lot of it. That didn't hurt at all. It was like falling on a cloud. Or at least, I imagine that's how falling on a cloud would feel like." Amanda threw her head back she was laughing so hard.

Niall rolled off the couch, and onto Amanda and the dress gently. "Yep, you're right. Nice and fluffy." He laughed. He moved his arms through the skirt like he was trying to swim towards her. "This dress is a mess." He laughed as he finally made his way to her and kissed her lips. "I think it has to go. How do we get this thing off of you?"

"Um, I think there's some buttons in back maybe? Heck if I know. I was shoved in this thing by like three different women." Amanda laughed trying to stand up. The skirt was just getting in the way of her even getting off of the floor.

Niall stood up and pulled Amanda up by the hands. She was stepping all over the skirt. "Ok, turn around. Let's see what we can do with this." He walked behind her and tried to step close enough to her. He moved the skirt and found the back of her dress. "Holy crap there are so many buttons here. They definitely don't want the men to get in." He laughed as he tried to undo the buttons. He was having a hard time with how small they were.

"Um, do I need to go find some assistance elsewhere, or are you going to get this dress off me at some point tonight?" Amanda asked laughing.

"Oh, shut up." Niall said as he finally managed to get halfway through the buttons. He leaned down and gently but the back of Amanda's neck. "Be nice. I'm trying. It's a lot of damn dress."