Chapter 20

**Trigger Warning

Harry opened the door to the radio station and put his hand protectively on Julie's back as they walked in. They were late. The last ones to arrive. The show was set to start in like 2 minutes.

Amanda walked up to them. "So I'm guessing you took my advice and had some fun, since you're like super late, and had the whole management team freaked out Harry wasn't going to make it."

"It wasn't my fault." Julie said.

"Oh, it was entirely her fault." Harry kissed her lips and then her forehead. "I still don't want to let go." He kissed her one more time and then walked into the room to sit at the microphones with the guys.

Julie looked around and shook her head. "Damn him. There are too many people around."

Amanda laughed. "I think Harry's given up caring who knows you're together at this point. He looks extremely happy."

Julie took a deep breath. "Dammit."

The interview was going smoothly. They talked about the ending of the current tour, the new album, and the new tour. Towards the end of the interview the radio host said. "I wouldn't be doing my job if I didn't go into the latest trends on social media with you guys. Niall, you got the internet a buzz with your Instagram post a few weeks ago. Niall's Mystery Girl seems to have taken on a mind of its own. Care to weigh in on it?"

Niall laughed and blushed a little. "Yeah it wasn't meant to cause any mystery. It's my girl. Her name's Amanda. Wasn't going to see her for a while so I posted that it was hard to say goodbye. Never even thought about how that would go down."

Wow, Amanda thought. Niall just told probably millions of people about them. It was such a crazy feeling. A rush and also quite scary. It should prove interesting going forward.

"So are any of you guys single right now?" The host asked. Harry slowly raised his hand. "Ah so you're the only one Harry. Care to comment."

"Well, my girlfriend told me I should answer that way." He laughed. "I joke, I joke. She didn't actually tell me to say it like that." He couldn't see Julie but he could only imagine her reaction. He couldn't stop chuckling.

Julie did a face palm and shook her head. "Idiot."

Amanda laughed. "What did you expect him to keep it a secret forever?"

"So, you're not single?" The host pressed him.

"I'm currently not looking." Harry said but didn't elaborate.

The host pressed a little harder. "Not looking because you already found someone or for some other reason?"

"Currently happy with the state of my affairs." He said.

"Well thanks for making that clear as mud." The host said. "Well that's all the time we have for today. A big thanks to One Direction for their time. I'm sure all you lucky people with tickets to tonight's sold out show will not be disappointed."

Julie shook her head. "I am officially dating an idiot."

Amanda laughed again. "It was cute."

The time between the interview and the show was taken up by meet and greets, sound checks and small additional interviews done quickly throughout the stadium. The girls didn't go to sound check this time, as it was open to fans with special tickets. After Harry's interview earlier on the radio Julie didn't want anything to do with that. She encouraged Amanda to go, but she was content just hanging with her backstage talking to Lou and Lottie. When the show started, the girls went behind the stage to watch from the side. Amanda laughed quite hard when the boys brought the song "She's Not Afraid" out of the vault. Even though they all knew why she was afraid, the song was completely meant for JJ. She knew the reference to love was going to play around in JJ's mind and probably cause her to be a bit uncomfortable. She knew the guys though, and they were making it out to be a tongue and cheek joke. And she had to admit she thought it was hilarious.